It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:30 am



Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) 
Author Message
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 7220
Location: USA
NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Still not sure about this game. Not sure I really want to get into a game like this again. Wild World took up so much of my time, and I still didn't do as much as I could have.

_________________
NintendoFuse Editor & Forum Administrator.


Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7864
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
hattrick wrote:
Still not sure about this game. Not sure I really want to get into a game like this again. Wild World took up so much of my time, and I still didn't do as much as I could have.

If there is any game in the series to get, it's this one. Having said that... yes, this game will be addicting. And yes, it will eat up your time. So if you're willing to spend the time, get this. But if your time is limited, this game will take up too much of that probably.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
So, I'm thinking about getting a 3DS for this and MonHun. My parents are offering to get me something as a graduation gift, and I couldn't really think of anything. I realized today that a 3DS wouldn't be too bad.

Also, hi guys. :)

_________________
Image


Wed May 08, 2013 11:51 am
Profile
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7864
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
schmete wrote:
So, I'm thinking about getting a 3DS for this and MonHun. My parents are offering to get me something as a graduation gift, and I couldn't really think of anything. I realized today that a 3DS wouldn't be too bad.

Also, hi guys. :)

Hi schmete! And go for it, Animal Crossing is awesome. If you're interested, you could look into the Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle as well.

_________________
Image


Wed May 08, 2013 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
DarkWish wrote:
schmete wrote:
So, I'm thinking about getting a 3DS for this and MonHun. My parents are offering to get me something as a graduation gift, and I couldn't really think of anything. I realized today that a 3DS wouldn't be too bad.

Also, hi guys. :)

Hi schmete! And go for it, Animal Crossing is awesome. If you're interested, you could look into the Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle as well.

I forgot about the AC bundle. I'd like to pick up one sooner than that, though. I'll have to check out other bundles.

_________________
Image


Wed May 08, 2013 2:28 pm
Profile
5000+ Club
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 5166
Location: Somewhere in Canada eh?
3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Btw, hey guys.
I just picked this up the other day before work. Loving it so far, can't wait for the addiction to really kick in. If anyone wants to play online, just message me.


Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:19 pm
Profile
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7864
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
Btw, hey guys.
I just picked this up the other day before work. Loving it so far, can't wait for the addiction to really kick in. If anyone wants to play online, just message me.

Seems like a bunch of people from here got the game. I frequently open my gates, so whenever you see them open, hop on in!

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
5000+ Club
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 5166
Location: Somewhere in Canada eh?
3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
DarkWish wrote:
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
Btw, hey guys.
I just picked this up the other day before work. Loving it so far, can't wait for the addiction to really kick in. If anyone wants to play online, just message me.

Seems like a bunch of people from here got the game. I frequently open my gates, so whenever you see them open, hop on in!

Awesome, I really need a fishing rod. When I started yesterday, it was already night and the stores were closed.


Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 pm
Profile
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7864
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
Btw, hey guys.
I just picked this up the other day before work. Loving it so far, can't wait for the addiction to really kick in. If anyone wants to play online, just message me.

Seems like a bunch of people from here got the game. I frequently open my gates, so whenever you see them open, hop on in!

Awesome, I really need a fishing rod. When I started yesterday, it was already night and the stores were closed.

Keep asking Isabelle for advice and she'll let you buy one from her.

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm
Posts: 2628
Location: Eagleland
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
So, I'm one of the cool kids now. I bought this yesterday. I broke a rock with my shovel, and felt some degree of mental anguish for permanently disfiguring my town.

_________________
Wise and profound quote.
Image


Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 pm
Profile
Mr. Game & Watch
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm
Posts: 1008
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
JUST KEEP FISHING. FISH FISH FISH. MUST GET SHARKS. BELLS. MONEY. RICH.

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:54 pm
Profile
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
SirVenom wrote:
So, I'm one of the cool kids now. I bought this yesterday. I broke a rock with my shovel, and felt some degree of mental anguish for permanently disfiguring my town.

One rock every day breaks and has a gem. It's not a permanent rock, so don't worry! ^_^

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 am
Profile
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 7220
Location: USA
NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Got it on Sunday. I've played a couple hours, but hit a point where I had to wait until the next day before anything else happened. And then E3 started...

_________________
NintendoFuse Editor & Forum Administrator.


Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 am
Profile WWW
5000+ Club
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 5166
Location: Somewhere in Canada eh?
3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
schmete wrote:
SirVenom wrote:
So, I'm one of the cool kids now. I bought this yesterday. I broke a rock with my shovel, and felt some degree of mental anguish for permanently disfiguring my town.

One rock every day breaks and has a gem. It's not a permanent rock, so don't worry! ^_^

Oh, that's awesome, I was worried myself! :p

Thanks for the tip DW!


Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:44 am
Profile
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7864
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Already played this for 8 or 9 hours so far. I keep booting up the game too late, just as stores are closing or already closed. I really need to play earlier in the day, so I can continue and then change my town to be a night town so everything closes later. Maybe I'll play a bit on campus in a little while.

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm
Posts: 2628
Location: Eagleland
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
I played it between classes instead of doing my differential equations homework. No freedom for me this evening :p

_________________
Wise and profound quote.
Image


Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 pm
Profile
Mr. Game & Watch
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm
Posts: 1008
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
DarkWish wrote:
Already played this for 8 or 9 hours so far. I keep booting up the game too late, just as stores are closing or already closed. I really need to play earlier in the day, so I can continue and then change my town to be a night town so everything closes later. Maybe I'll play a bit on campus in a little while.


Me too, this game was not made for people with a 8-5 workday.

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:37 pm
Profile
5000+ Club
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 5166
Location: Somewhere in Canada eh?
3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Been fishing pretty much all day, seen a lot of possible sharks, only catching a few.. :(
I also paid off the first 38,500 loan. So now I can start saving up to renovate my house for tomorrow. :D


Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:22 am
Profile
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 7220
Location: USA
NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Jack wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
Already played this for 8 or 9 hours so far. I keep booting up the game too late, just as stores are closing or already closed. I really need to play earlier in the day, so I can continue and then change my town to be a night town so everything closes later. Maybe I'll play a bit on campus in a little while.

Me too, this game was not made for people with a 8-5 workday.

Same here... I've not even found the ability to streetpass yet, which is an issue, because I have the chance to do so with Reggie at E3.

_________________
NintendoFuse Editor & Forum Administrator.


Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
This game has been my life for the past few days while not job hunting. I've paid off my 98k loan and paid for a new bridge by my house. It's been great, but I feel totally worthless since I'm without a job. If only I could transfer these bells to real currency...

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 pm
Profile
5000+ Club
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 5166
Location: Somewhere in Canada eh?
3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
I had a very profitable day yesterday, caught a whole bunch of sharks, snappers, zebrafish, and so on. As well as 3 coalacanthes! One of them is in the museum, the other is at my house and I just sold the last one. As well as a few sharks just this morning making 98k from last nights fishing.

Paid off new bridge and just about to pay off 98k loan.


Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:50 am
Profile
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm
Posts: 2628
Location: Eagleland
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
I was attacked by a tarantula. I didn't realize my town was in the Oklahoma.

_________________
Wise and profound quote.
Image


Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:07 pm
Profile
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm
Posts: 2628
Location: Eagleland
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
My flag and my catch.
Attachment:
HNI_0014_MPO.JPG


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Wise and profound quote.
Image


Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:37 pm
Profile
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7864
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
This is so addictive! I've been staying up late on nights I need to get up really early. Thankfully I set the night owl ordinance so my shops close at midnight now, so I have time. My youngest sister also decided to buy the Midnight Purple 3DS a few days ago, just for this game. So me and both my sisters have been playing online together which has been great. Can't wait to get the island soon so I can make some quick money!

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm
Posts: 2628
Location: Eagleland
Post Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Something is very wrong with this picture.
Attachment:
HNI_0017_JPG.JPG


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Wise and profound quote.
Image


Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:02 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Forum style by ST Software.