It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
The Dark Domain (My Journal) 
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: The Dark Domain (My Journal)
And that's that.

Finally met up with that girl. Got some fro yo and talked for a while, and then I brought up the whole relationship thing. In the end, the answer is she's not ready for a relationship. She started out saying how it might be awkward at work, but asked what I thought. I explained that it couldn't get anymore awkward since people already tease us sometimes and plus, we'd act as coworkers at work so it wouldn't be any different. But her concern was that she was afraid that if something happened between us, then it could get weird at work. I don't think that should stop anyone, life is about taking risks... but she kept repeating that she's just scared.

And then aside from that, she explained how she's just really busy nowadays. She was like you know I'm busy, I don't keep anything from you... and I do know that. Personally I feel like if you really wanted a relationship, you would make time. Somehow. But I think she's just gotten too comfortable with how things are and so that's that. But she basically said it like she's not ready for any relationship, not just one with me. But we both agreed that we're glad we became friends and that's been cool. So it ended with a hug goodbye, and that's that.

And I knew that would happen as well. I was just looking for that final closure. So time to move on. We'll remain friends of course, but that's the end of me pursuing a relationship. 7 months later, got some closure and it's over. I am disappointed, of course. But I'm not upset or anything... I knew this was coming for a while. Seems like if we weren't coworkers, maybe things would be different. And I can't force anyone to take risks... if she's not willing to, then nothing can be done about that.

So yea, time to move on, looking forward to what's ahead in life.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So a bit of an update from the past few days...

Things have been busy, with school and work and everything. Had work on Tuesday and it went well, just getting overwhelmed at times with the amount of work I have since my hours are limited now with school going on. That girl was there, and everything was fine between us. Still laughed about stuff, nothing out of the ordinary. Just being friends. Although today I texted her to tell her something about work. But anyways, I mentioned I wasn't feeling well and I was gonna go get some rest. So she says she hopes I feel better and also by the way, nice picture (referring to one sent out in an email to all employees showing off the award I got for being in the 30 Under 30 feature). Trying to not let it mess with my head now. I'm done with all that, just trying to be friends now. So all I said was thanks and that was that. It's gonna be hard moving on, I know it is. But I gotta do it.

Anyways, tried to rest today, didn't get too much done. Just haven't been feeling well... my throat hurts when I swallow (though that has gotten better since the morning) and I just feel kind of crappy. I think some sleep will do me well. Got a busy day tomorrow with classes, so I hope I feel better by then. Also getting very excited for the iPhone 5 on Friday! I keep looking up videos and reviews and everything, just can't get enough of it. First time I'm getting an Apple product on day 1, so I'm feeling the hype right now. But also I'm really excited to finally have a working phone again, that'll be nice. Can't wait!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Well, I'm feeling somewhat better... though I have a bit of a cough now. Hopefully some rest tonight will clear all that up.

And yes, I have more girl stuff. That girl texted me a little while ago asking if I was feeling better. We texted back and forth a bit, but yea... she's not making this easy. Not gonna let her get to me. I just know that the more I move away, the more she'll flirt and just try to go back to how things were. But there's no point in that for me when it won't go anywhere. So yea, I'm keeping those boundaries... if she wants to only be friends, then I'm going to treat her like a friend. Nothing more, and she's gonna have to learn to live with that.

And last but not least... iPhone 5 comes tomorrow!!! So excited, can't wait to get it.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Let me tell you... it is so hard to get over someone you really like. At work today, she was her usual flirty self. And I kept falling for it. She just texted me as well telling me about how after I left, people were joking about her being pregnant with my child and stuff... okay, this is getting out of control. A little tease or something, that's fine. Funny even. But this stuff... it's just stupid. Next time I go to work, I'm going to talk to these people and tell them to cut it out. And hopefully if they stop teasing, that'll make it easier for me to move on.

Anyways, aside from all that drama... I watched The Avengers in 3D on our new TV and sound system. And yes, it was awesome. What is not awesome however is this darn cough I have. So annoying. I'm gonna get some rest and hopefully that'll help.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So the saga with this girl continues. This time, a plan of mine backfired. Big time.

So we're both off from work today. I hadn't heard from her since last night when she told me the stuff people were teasing. I had said I was heading to bed and good night... and no response from her. Whatever. Anyways, so today I had to go to my grandparents house for a little while and they wanted to see the award I got recently for being in the 30 Under 30. So I figured I would drop by work and pick it up. And while I was there, I could explain to my coworkers about that girl and I just being friends. Kill two birds with one stone. Good plan, I thought.

So I get there and I hear my name and a "what are you doing here?" Guess who... yup, that girl is there. She's dressed up a bit cause apparently she came in for her review and had to make up an hour or two of work. What are the odds that the two of us both happen to come in to work on our day off? It's a rather big coincidence, though it was of course just that. Not planned at all. And the coworkers didn't believe us... we got teased quite a bit. It started with this older nurse who I'm pretty close with and she was with this new nurse. The older nurse made some comment about me being there cause of that girl, so I walked her over to an empty room and explained the situation to her. We're just friends. I knew she was just messing around, she looks out for me... so I knew she would listen if I explained it. Then that new hire comes in and asks if I'm dating that girl cause she heard the teasing, so I explained to her that no, we're just friends.

And that was just the beginning. A few minutes later, that girl is done with her review so she's explaining what happened to me. And that's when we get swamped by like everyone. One nurse comes in and like hugs us both together and says we're great together. Another nurse says we make a cute couple. Another nurse walks by and tells me that I deserve someone good in my life and that girl is perfect. Another is saying that we keep denying it, but we'd be really good together. Another is joking about marriage. Another jokes that we planned this so we could go on a date afterwards. We just got SWAMPED. A few minutes later, we both left. We briefly talked outside and then headed our separate ways. But man, my plan backfired big time. Rather than explain that we're just friends... we got teased more than ever and it was kind of out control.

Honestly, it wasn't mean or anything necessarily. I mean, it was sort of funny in a way. But there just comes a point when too much is too much. I didn't mind it when I was interested in being in a relationship with that girl, it was entertaining. But now that I'm trying to move on, the teasing is making it harder than ever to do so. So now I gotta figure something out because while I tried to explain to them we're just friends and that us both being there today was a coincidence... they said they don't believe me. So now I gotta try and explain the situation to them, but today made it even harder. What a crazy coincidence that she was there on her day off as well... just my luck that all that had to happen. When I try to get away from her, she shows up when I least expect it lol. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
5000+ Club

3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Not to sound mean, but I laughed when you got swamped. I hear you, it's those situations that you'd think would happen when you're trying to get with someone, not when you're trying to get over someone. That's just rough.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
I was thinking you got swamped because you told them to stop. When people enjoy jabbing at someone and they know it bothers them, it can continue or get amplified. Basically you'd have to report it if you want them to stop, since you already politely told them to stop. But that also makes a bad situation. So it's up to you if you can ignore it or if you want to pursue the reporting route to get them to stop.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
Not to sound mean, but I laughed when you got swamped. I hear you, it's those situations that you'd think would happen when you're trying to get with someone, not when you're trying to get over someone. That's just rough.

It is kind of funny to think about lol, but yea it doesn't help when you're trying to move on. It's just a constant reminder.

Gamer Greg wrote:
I was thinking you got swamped because you told them to stop. When people enjoy jabbing at someone and they know it bothers them, it can continue or get amplified. Basically you'd have to report it if you want them to stop, since you already politely told them to stop. But that also makes a bad situation. So it's up to you if you can ignore it or if you want to pursue the reporting route to get them to stop.

I mean, it's not that big of a deal most of the time. That time when I got swamped was just especially because we both happened to be there on our day off and that seemed suspicious. The other thing is there are a bunch of people doing this... so I just have to explain to each person to chill. In a group setting, they're not going to take it seriously. I've already made progress somewhat, like today.

Today at work, that girl was working upstairs. I had to go up there to talk to someone else, but I stopped and said hi to her as well. Then later, I had to go back upstairs... but this time to another suite for something else. Both times I was upstairs, people were looking for me. So one of the nurses (who had teased me on Wednesday as well) was like "so how many times did you go upstairs today?" and right then and there I stopped her. I was like "What's that supposed to mean?" and she pretended to not know what I meant. So I just went on and was like you know what I'm talking about and we're just friends. I was like "you're crazy" in a joking way, but I think I got my point across a bit that I was serious that we're just friends. When that girl came downstairs to work later, that other person didn't tease us or anything. So it's just a matter of if anyone starts teasing, I stop them right then and there. They're not used to me calling them out on the teasing.

The other thing was this girl sort of was still flirting earlier in the week. I put up something on Facebook that was sort of a subtle hint to her and people at work that I'm moving on. She caught on to that and asked me about it, and I mentioned the teasing was getting a bit much. Today at work, no flirting from her. Just us being friends like I am with any other person at work. So I'm glad she is catching on as well. It's just going to take time to get over this whole thing, but that's just life.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So I was feeling kind of down today. It was a combination of frustrations at home with my dad, so much school stuff to do at once, feeling kind of bored with life since I miss hanging out with my best friend since he moved, and being bummed about the whole girl thing.

Kind of ironic that the girl is the one who cheered me up the most when she's part of the reason I was feeling down. Life is just complicated.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
I'm so confused at the moment...

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been feeling down lately for multiple reasons. That girl kept checking up on me. She asked how I was doing last night. Then again today during the day. Then again in the evening. And each time, she's made me smile with stuff she said. I've been trying to not think about relationship stuff and try and move on, but this girl isn't making that easy. And I can't get annoyed at her... she's been really nice and supportive and tried to cheer me up.

So I'm just in a tough position. Even after being disappointed about the relationship stuff not working out... lately I've been happiest when I've been talking to her. It's just weird. All these conflicting emotions going through my head. But I guess at the end of the day, she has been there for me when I was feeling down, and I appreciate that.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So after the craziness of this past weekend and Monday with lots of school stuff and everything, it's been nice finally getting to relax a bit. Saw Looper yesterday, which was enjoyable. And mostly been relaxing lately. Got an evening class tonight and an early morning class tomorrow though, but after that it's a four day weekend! No school on Monday and Tuesday, though I have work Tuesday and I might go in to work Monday as well. Not sure yet.

And yes, more drama with that girl. More teasing at work, and I had to tell some people to stop. They said they understood and would stop. But she was like right next to me whispering stuff and obviously to other people that looked suspicious so the person I told to stop teasing was like "that makes it so hard to not say anything." Then last night we texted a bit and she said she was working on a paper. I wake up this morning to see a text from her at night saying the paper sucks and she wished I was there to help her. Yea... this is getting kind of frustrating with the mixed signals I'm still getting from her. She wants to be just friends, so she should act like that. So I may have to talk to her about that.

So yea, just dealing with all of that stuff. It's not easy, that's for sure.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So things have been good overall lately.

Had fall break yesterday and today, but I just went to work instead. So not much of a break unfortunately, but I'd rather be at work than at home with my parents, and work actually wasn't bad. Oh yea, went to happy hour with coworkers Friday which was fun. Sweet Frog, this fro yo place, was right next to the restaurant so that girl and I went and got some. Had been wanting it for a while. But it was cool, my boss was there as well. I tweeted a pic of me, my boss, and that girl a few days ago for anyone curious. Speaking of that girl, aside from going to Sweet Frog with her, we were basically just friends at the happy hour. Nobody teased, no flirting, etc.

I wanted to continue to back off, and so I did. Yesterday and today at work I treated her like I do everyone else at work. I joked around like with anyone else, but it was much more reserved and I know I need to move on. I think she caught onto that because yesterday in the lunchroom at work she was like "Are you okay? You're acting weird today." But when I asked her what I was doing, she just said I was being weird. I took that to mean she noticed I was backing off and I'm glad she noticed. Today I continued and while she didn't say anything, I didn't talk to her that much today.

Although again I think she picked up on it cause a little while ago she texts me saying hi. We briefly chatted and we're gonna meet up tomorrow and work on homework for school. Time to show her that we can be friends and that is all... I'm gonna try and be reserved a bit and not get too caught up in all of that.

Anyways, on a different subject, been on the toy hunt lately. Got the Avengers 4 inch figures for Hawkeye, Black Widow, Loki, and a Chitauri. Now all I need is Nick Fury and then I'll put up a video review of the set. On another note, I also saw Taken 2 yesterday. It was enjoyable... first was better, but this was still fun. Next movies I want to see are Wreck-It Ralph and 007: Skyfall. Can't wait! Also very excited for Wii U of course... less than a month and a half to go!

That's about it. Got an early class tomorrow to start me back on my usual routine.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
5000+ Club

3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
DarkWish wrote:
Saw Looper yesterday, which was enjoyable.

I saw it on Friday. I liked it a lot, wasn't the greatest ever, but it had some pretty cool moments.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Things have been good lately, nothing too crazy or anything has happened really.

Wednesday through Friday I was back in my usual school routine. This past weekend didn't have too much going on. Although yesterday was interesting... my mom heard from someone at our mosque about this faily nearby. The father passed away due to a heart attack two weeks ago. He was the only one with a job so now his wife and three kids have to figure things out. One kid is in college, the other about to graduate high school and will need a car. The wife doesn't speak English either, so really the eldest son is taking on a lot of responsibility now. Just not a good situation to be in basically.

So anyways, my mom and I went to meet them and offer our help. I'm very thankful for what we have and I believe it's our responsibility to help others in need, so we had to do something. So that was yesterday morning, hopefully they're able to get through things, I'm praying for them. Other than that, went to my grandparents house for a while. Cut the grass. Did my laundry. Cleaned my room a bit. Boring stuff, but it had to get done. And today I had classes most of the day, so kind of tired now.

That's about it for now. On the subject of that girl, I haven't heard from her since Friday night, which I'm happy about. It just helps me deal with things and move on. I haven't contacted her since then, though there's a chance she may tonight. Regardless, I'll see her at work tomorrow. It's not like I don't want to see her or talk to her, not at all... but just keeping it at a minimum at the moment to help deal with things. The rest of the week is the same old work and school schedule. Got the NintendoFuse Podcast tomorrow as well, which I'm looking forward to. Make sure you listen in live!

Oh yea, got a LASIK consultation tomorrow to see if I qualify for that and to get pricing info and everything, that should be interesting. But the rest of the week is nothing special... just excited for Saturday. That's when I'm getting lunch and hanging out with some friends I haven't seen in a few weeks. And in the evening, I'm headed to a coworker's house to celebrate the recent marriage of one of our coworkers so that should be fun. Can't wait!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Had my LASIK consultation yesterday and apparently I'm a very good candidate. Discussed pricing details, got a bit of a discount. And the doctor doing the surgery is one our family has seen for like 15-20 years. So basically, it all worked out and we decided to go ahead with it.

Schedule my LASIK surgery for Saturday, December 1st. Looking forward to finally being rid of contact lenses!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:33 am
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator

NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
DarkWish wrote:
Had my LASIK consultation yesterday and apparently I'm a very good candidate. Discussed pricing details, got a bit of a discount. And the doctor doing the surgery is one our family has seen for like 15-20 years. So basically, it all worked out and we decided to go ahead with it.

Schedule my LASIK surgery for Saturday, December 1st. Looking forward to finally being rid of contact lenses!

Good to know that you're old enough. I always wondered how old a typical person needed to be before their eyes were "mature" enough.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
hattrick wrote:
DarkWish wrote:

Good to know that you're old enough. I always wondered how old a typical person needed to be before their eyes were "mature" enough.

They told me you have to be at least 18, and I'm 22 and they said I was a perfect candidate for LASIK due to my young age and good health.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So the week has come to a close. Had work today, which was pretty busy. But things have been good. Also getting through the process of getting over that girl. Haven't spoken to her much this week until recently, which helped me deal with things. But I'm glad I can talk to her every few days at least to keep a friendship going. So things have been good in that area I suppose.

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with my friends, including my best friend who recently moved to NY so it'll be cool to see him again. Then in the evening I got dinner at a coworker's house, to celebrate the wedding of another coworker. That should be nice as well. So it's gonna be a good day tomorrow! I should probably get some rest right now...

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Awesome day today!

Met up with some friends today. We all met at one of my friend's apartment. I told them I was bringing a friend and we surprised them with it being one of our good friends who came down this weekend visiting from New York. He and I planned the surprise and it went well, they had no idea at all so that was great. But we had a good time... got lunch at my uncle's restaurant and then went bowling. But it was great seeing them, last time I saw them was like two months ago. Definitely gotta hang out with them more. And it was especially great seeing my best friend since he's in NY now. We talk like 3-4 times a week on Skype, he's like a brother. So it was cool seeing him after two months as well, though sucks it was only for a few hours.

Afterwards, I went home for a little bit. And then it was off to a party for my coworker. One of the nurses at work invited everyone to her house to celebrate another one of the nurse's wedding recently. So it was cool seeing them and just talking. It was pretty chill, they busted out the skateboards a bit as well... one of the doctors I work with goes to the skateboard park every Friday after work and I finally got to see him skateboard a bit. It was just cool talking with everyone. I like that I'm able to do that with my coworkers... it shows we all care for each other beyond just doing our jobs and it's always great to get to know them more.

So yea, great day! Tomorrow is gonna be much more chill. Probably going to my grandparents' house as usual, but otherwise not much else planned. Just the usual homework and stuff. And then the usual school and work routine continues. Man, I really need more days like this, it was great.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So I just had a conversation via text with that girl. Haven't talked to her much lately. But this time we got into a discussion on the teasing thing since people at work still tease sometimes. Before, she never seemed to care much, but I started to not like it cause I'm trying to get over her and the teasing is a reminder. So I had been telling people to stop but she wasn't saying anything. Well finally today she told someone to stop... whether they'll listen or not, who knows. But glad that she's finally on the same page as me. They've cut down quite a bit but hopefully we can get them to stop soon.

In other news, can't wait for the Iron Man 3 trailer tomorrow! Also the iPad Mini event tomorrow should be interesting... I'm not getting one, but I'm still curious as to the details. Oh, and I watched the Presidential debate today as well... if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I voted for Obama and will be voting for him again as well. What else? Hmm... oh yea! Heard a lot about The Walking Dead so I started watching that via Netflix. Seen the first season and the first 3-4 episodes of season two, really enjoying it so far. Please NO SPOILERS! Already got spoiled a little bit via Facebook and Twitter, so I'm really trying to hurry through it and catch up this week. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go watch another episode.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So Hurricane Sandy is upon us. They're saying my area is likely to have power outages, so I'm praying for the best. Classes are cancelled tomorrow, so instead I'm going to head to work. No point staying at home doing nothing. Once it starts to get bad, I'll leave work and head home.

To everyone else in the area getting hit by the hurricane, stay safe!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Been a while since my last post. What's new? Let's see...

Things have been up and down a bit. There are periods of awesomeness and periods of crappiness, not much in-between it seems until lately. Some cool things have happened recently like how I was the FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD to review any merchandise from Power Rangers Megaforce. That's pretty awesome to me, so I was very excited about that. And then there was the crappy feelings that come ever few weeks/months where I feel like I'm stuck in school and it's taking me forever to finish. So I was just dealing with that and my friends cheered me up a bit.

But luckily now the next few weeks are going to be awesome with Wii U releasing. And my LASIK surgery is in three weeks! Plus in December, I plan to visit NY to see my friend at some point. And I'll be at work more often once the semester ends, and I enjoy going to work since my coworkers are awesome. What else? Hmm... got family visiting this weekend from Michigan. My aunt and uncle are here until Monday I believe. Watched The Amazing Spider-Man on 3D Blu-ray with them last night and they loved it. They hadn't seen any Spider-Man movies before or know anything about it (they don't watch any American TV or movies really), but they liked it and thought the 3D was neat.

And I have more on the subject I seem to talk quite a bit about in this journal... girls. Things with that one girl are... well, I'm not sure. I'm still dealing with the feelings I have and trying to be just friends, but it's not easy. There was a day at work recently when I just felt kind of out of it, with feeling crappy about school and the girl stuff and other things. Apparently my coworkers picked up on it and were talking about it later, and that girl texted me that night to see if I was okay. I ended up explaining my situation to her about how I'm just dealing with my own feelings and everything and she didn't say much. But since then, things have been the same. We've studied together and that was okay. At work, she was kind of flirting around a bit as well like she was pulling on the little straps or whatever they're called on my pants that hold my belt.

So it's just kind of weird... our whole friendship is just flirty in a way, so I'm just figuring out how to deal with all of that. The biggest thing is people at work teasing things, but they haven't really done much of that lately. If they do, I'll be sure to stop them. But yea, idk... things are okay right now. Just dealing with my feelings and our friendship. Even though it's a ways away right now, I'm kind of dreading Valentine's Day. Things at work are fine now, but I'm just hoping they don't get too crazy once that time comes around.

Anyways, not much else going on I guess. Just finally time to enjoy some video games, which I haven't done too much of lately. Looking forward to Paper Mario: Sticker Star tonight. My sister and I are each downloading a copy. I'm not great at RPG's, but she loves the Paper Mario games so she can help me out with that. And then next week is Wii U of course! SO excited for it, that's gonna be fun.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So on page 1 and 2 of this topic I mentioned an issue where we don't speak to part of our family and I wanted to fix that. Then on page 7 and 8, I posted about how I did make it happen and our families got together again and it was great. Then at some point later, things fell apart again. We don't speak to each other again, which sucks. But I just found out one of my cousins who recently got married (and we didn't go to the wedding) is now expecting a child. It really sucks to not be a part of their lives since they are family. I just don't have the energy to go through that very emotionally-draining process that I went through last time to convince my dad to let it go. So yea, this sucks.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So... Wii U is awesome! The past few days have had their usual frustrations, but overall things have been great cause of Wii U.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Thanksgiving break was awesome... had plenty of time to play Wii U and relax. And even got to spend a day hanging out with my best friend who was visiting from New York. We did a bit of Black Friday shopping and played through the whole Halo 4 campaign which was fun. All in all, it was great. I hate being back in school now after that break though... you just get so used to having fun for a change and then school returns. Oh well, not much longer in the semester now.

On the subject of that girl, I've had minimal contact with her the past three weeks. Just checking up on her when a family member passed away, wished her a Happy Thanksgiving, and then brief conversations at work. But that's it. First time since the beginning of the year that I've gone multiple days without communicating with her. And that's exactly what I needed I believe, it's really been helping. I just needed that time to push her out of my mind and try to move on. I think we're going to meet up and study later this week. It'll be good since I would like to continue being friends, but I've been establishing that we don't need to be hanging out that often either.

Anyways, another fun subject has been that I finally found some Power Rangers Megaforce toys today. I was the first person ever on the internet to review anything from Power Rangers Megaforce with the Hot Wheels set. But now the Bandai toys, the real good stuff, are finally releasing. I picked up most of what's been released so far, and will go get the rest later this week. Already posted four reviews today and one more coming tomorrow, so that's been cool getting all the new stuff and reviewing those. Can't wait for the rest of the stuff to release!

Well, I'm not really tired but I should probably try and sleep. Got work tomorrow.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next