It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Picross 3D 
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Picross 3D
I bought this DS game recently and I'm loving it. Anyone else get this? If so, we should share some of our creations. I haven't made any yet, but I'd love to see what others have made.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:16 pm
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator

NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Post Re: Picross 3D
I have the original Picross, but not the 3D one. The demo I played at PAX East and then from the Nintendo Channel was fun, though.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Metroid Blaster

I played the demo of it in a Wal-Mart once. It was nice, but I don't think it's complex enough for me to want to buy the whole thing. Maybe if it was DSiWare I'd be more interested.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm
Forum Administrator

3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
SirWetBiscuitJr. wrote:
I played the demo of it in a Wal-Mart once. It was nice, but I don't think it's complex enough for me to want to buy the whole thing. Maybe if it was DSiWare I'd be more interested.

They should do a smaller version on DSiWare.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Bob-omb

3DS Friend Code:
4553-9962-6820
I managed to pick up Picross 3D at a mall for $20, and I played it for hours and hours. At this point, I've completed nearly 300 puzzles, and now my dad's addicted to it, too. It's a great little game. I don't quite enjoy it as much as REGULAR Picross, but it's still very fun.

SirWetBiscuitJr. wrote:

The game actually gets to be somewhat complex. They add in a couple different kinds of blocks and throw in timed and one-chance challenges, that sort of change how you play the game.

If you can get it for $20 or less then you should definitely go for it, otherwise Mario's Picross is a great alternative.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator

3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Oreanta wrote:
I managed to pick up Picross 3D at a mall for $20, and I played it for hours and hours. At this point, I've completed nearly 300 puzzles, and now my dad's addicted to it, too. It's a great little game. I don't quite enjoy it as much as REGULAR Picross, but it's still very fun.

SirWetBiscuitJr. wrote:

The game actually gets to be somewhat complex. They add in a couple different kinds of blocks and throw in timed and one-chance challenges, that sort of change how you play the game.

If you can get it for $20 or less then you should definitely go for it, otherwise Mario's Picross is a great alternative.

I can still get hooked on the DS one, so that's one reason I've stayed away from the 3DS one so far. Not enough time to get sucked in right now...

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]