It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Watch_Dogs Delayed to 2014 
Smash Brother

Post Watch_Dogs Delayed to 2014
NintendoFuse News

watch_dogs_screenshots_relaunch_police-takedown

We know many of you have been waiting patiently for Watch_Dogs to arrive. We are there with you. Unfortunately, we must now wait longer. A post on the Ubisoft blog yesterday, from the development team, states that while they struggled, they felt the need to push the game’s release back to spring 2014. Most of us here at NintendoFuse agree that developers should not sacrifice quality in order to get a game out earlier, but it is still disappointing, especially after waiting a while on the game already.

Our ambition from the start with Watch Dogs has been to deliver something that embodies what we wanted to see in the next-generation of gaming. It is with this in mind that we’ve made the tough decision to delay the release until spring 2014.

We know a lot of you are probably wondering: Why now? We struggled with whether we would delay the game. But from the beginning, we have adopted the attitude that we will not compromise on quality. As we got closer to release, as all the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place in our last push before completion, it became clear to us that we needed to take the extra time to polish and fine tune each detail so we can deliver a truly memorable and exceptional experience.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you. We thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the way you respond on the web, at events, press conferences and other opportunities we have to interact. Your passion keeps us motivated.

We can’t wait to see you in Chicago next spring. We are confident you’ll love this game as much as we love working on it.

So, what do you think about the delay? Do you still have high hopes for the game? Will you still purchase it, or has the delay pushed the game out of your mind?

Post to Reddit

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:32 pm
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
5000+ Club

Post Re: Watch_Dogs Delayed to 2014
Well at least every system will get the version on the same date now.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Watch_Dogs Delayed to 2014
I'm actually fine with this delay. I still have lots more to play of the games I already own, especially The Wonderful 101 and Pokemon X. Plus, I have Assassin's Creed IV coming up, and later this year Super Mario 3D World and Wii Fit U at least. So I'm packed for the rest of the year and anything to spread out the games is fine by me.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]