It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Scheduled Maintenance Could Point to Wii U Firmware Update 
Smash Brother

Post Scheduled Maintenance Could Point to Wii U Firmware Update
NintendoFuse News

wii-u-system-update-3-20130425-205909.jpg

Yesterday, a Nintendo employee named Julie posted on Miiverse that there will be a scheduled maintenance time this Monday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific Time. This will mainly affect the Friends List and all online multiplayer aspects. To start with, this is a good thing, because they are not only doing preventative maintenance, but they could also be making improvements. At least, this is what Emily Rogers (@Emi1yRogers), blogger at Dromble.com, thinks. She writes, “From what I hear there is a firmware update for Wii U this week. Most likely Monday.” While we can only speculate for now, this does seem promising for an update. Even so, it could just be a small update.

On a side note, Julie also stated, “Let me also take this time to let you know that there is a scheduled maintenance that occurs weekly on every Monday from 12pm – 4pm PST, or 1pm – 5pm PDT.” So, get ready for some maintenance every Monday at one of those time slots. My only complaint is that I live on the East Coast (meaning those times are later for me), and Mondays are usually my best gaming days. So, it looks like this is rather unfortunate for me.

What do you think about this maintenance, and what could it mean for a possible Wii U firmware update?

Post to Reddit

Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]