It is currently Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Black 3DS XL Incoming! 
Wario

Post Black 3DS XL Incoming!
NintendoFuse News

As many of you who listen to the podcast know, I’ve been waiting for a day when Nintendo announced a black Nintendo 3DS XL. Well, that day has come. On August 11, 2013, the same day as the launch of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, they will also put out a black 3DS XL. How many of you are excited?

black-3DSXL

—————

PRESS RELEASE

REDMOND, Wash., July 30, 2013 – The Nintendo 3DS XL system is about to get a little more formal. On Aug. 11, Nintendo is releasing a black version of the Nintendo 3DS XL hand-held system, joining the currently available range of colors: blue, red and pink.

The system is launching on the same day as Nintendo 3DS game Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, so fans that pick up a new black system or already own a Nintendo 3DS can also play the exciting new entry in the much-loved Mario & Luigi role-playing series. Aug. 11 will be a classy day to become a new Nintendo 3DS owner. Just make sure there is room in your tuxedo pocket or fancy purse!

For more information about Nintendo 3DS, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds. For more information about Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, visit http://marioandluigidreamteam.com.

[PR Email from NoA]

Post to Reddit

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 am
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Forum Administrator

NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Post Re: Black 3DS XL Incoming!
If I were to get this, what do you think I should do with my original black 3DS? I'd rather not spend $200 on the XL, so trading it in does seem smart, but I'm not sure I will get much money from it. So, should I try to sell it on my own or just keep it for my collection? Or should I just keep what I have since it is just fine, but not as big/new? Blah, I hate trying to make responsible decisions. Ha!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
hattrick wrote:
If I were to get this, what do you think I should do with my original black 3DS? I'd rather not spend $200 on the XL, so trading it in does seem smart, but I'm not sure I will get much money from it. So, should I try to sell it on my own or just keep it for my collection? Or should I just keep what I have since it is just fine, but not as big/new? Blah, I hate trying to make responsible decisions. Ha!

Depends how much you think it's worth. I can tell you one MAIN thing with it, is that you will need the XL first, or have GameStop allow you to transfer your data in store. So if you are going the private selling route it'd be fine, but if you are trading in, make sure your Gamestop will allow the transfer. Mine did, but I also had to tether it. Some GameStops have internet others don't, so definitely look into a possible internet connection if you are going to trade in. It's not simple to just copy and past the SD contents to the computer. You will lose EVERYTHING if you don't transfer it.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Another thing is the summer playcation is going on at GameStop, +50% on all traded in consoles (and another 10% for pro members).

If you want an estimate value call in and ask, I did with MK 7 thinking to upgrade to the digital version. They told me the value right over the phone.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]