It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
New Mario Kart, Super Mario, and Zelda Coming to Wii U in 20 
Paper Mario

Post New Mario Kart, Super Mario, and Zelda Coming to Wii U in 20
NintendoFuse News

wiiu_prints_money

Nintendo of Europe released a PR email earlier today, which explains some of the company’s 2013 fiscal results. One interesting part includes upcoming games. Nintendo has noticed one of the big drawbacks for the Wii U’s success is the lack of software early in its life. They want to fix that right away. In fact, according to the email, they plan to release new Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros., and Zelda games for Wii U this year.

Based on the strong lineup of upcoming software titles for both the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, Nintendo expects to return to Operating Income profitability by the end of the current fiscal year. During the next several months, Nintendo expects to launch new titles in the Mario Kart (Wii U), Super Mario Bros. (Wii U), Wii Fit (Wii U), Pikmin (Wii U), The Legend of Zelda (Wii U and Nintendo 3DS), Mario & Luigi (Nintendo 3DS) and Pok√©mon (Nintendo 3DS) franchises. These games, along with titles from Nintendo’s third-party publishing partners, will help drive hardware momentum and introduce new audiences to the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS platforms.

While this was not included in any email or press release from Nintendo of America, it is safe to assume they have a similar plan. So, it looks like 2013 is shaping up to be a great year for Wii U. That is a good thing, because they will soon have the new competition from Microsoft and Sony’s consoles.

Post to Reddit

The post New Mario Kart, Super Mario, and Zelda Coming to Wii U in 2013 appeared first on NintendoFuse.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 am
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: New Mario Kart, Super Mario, and Zelda Coming to Wii U i
Just awesome. Mariokart U will do nicely.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
5198-3415-2165
Post Re: New Mario Kart, Super Mario, and Zelda Coming to Wii U i
I have a feeling that Mariokart U will have some new features that will definitely take use of the gamepad. I am really excited about this.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]