It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
NintendoFuse Podcast #80 TONIGHT at 9 pm eastern: Wii U Laun 
Smash Brother

Post NintendoFuse Podcast #80 TONIGHT at 9 pm eastern: Wii U Laun
NintendoFuse News

Nintendo’s latest console, Wii U, has launched! The NintendoFuse Podcast returns to discuss everything about the new system, including our Wii U launch day experiences, all the built-in applications like Miiverse, all of our launch titles that we purchased, and much more! It’s entirely devoted to Wii U, and we’re very excited! So make sure you join us THIS Tuesday at 9 pm eastern (we’ll be doing live shows every other Tuesday for the most part by the way).

And like with all live shows, YOU will be able to call in to the show LIVE and voice your thoughts! There are three ways of participating…

1) Chat in the chatroom by going to the NintendoFuse Podcast TalkShoe page during the podcast.

2) Call in with your phone by dialing (724) 444-7444 and when prompted for the Call ID, dial 59264#. You can then press 1 to join in as a guest, or you can create a free account on TalkShoe and enter your PIN number on the phone.

3) Call in with your microphone on your computer by downloading TalkShoe Live for free from here. Once installed, go to the NintendoFuse Podcast TalkShoe page and then select the option to connect through TalkShoe Live Pro.

So bookmark this post, as you don’t want to miss the show THIS Tuesday LIVE at 9 pm eastern time!

In the meantime, feel free to listen to our older episodes, including our E3 specials, interviews, and more. You can do that with the player above, from the Talkshoe page here, or on iTunes here. See you on Tuesday!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:52 pm
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:
Post Re: NintendoFuse Podcast #80 TONIGHT at 9 pm eastern: Wii U
becuse my comuter is broken i cant check (im useing my 3ds) so can some one tell be if there was some one famous doing a chat?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
minecrafter47 wrote:
becuse my comuter is broken i cant check (im useing my 3ds) so can some one tell be if there was some one famous doing a chat?

Depends who you are counting as famous. We have the legendary DarkWish, Hattrick and myself (Gamer Greg) who do the podcast. We do allow people to call in to discuss or make a quick comment.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator

NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Gamer Greg wrote:
minecrafter47 wrote:

Depends who you are counting as famous. We have the legendary DarkWish, Hattrick and myself (Gamer Greg) who do the podcast. We do allow people to call in to discuss or make a quick comment.

A few time, we have Mickey on too. He's kinda famous! :smile:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]