It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Physical or Digital? 
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: Physical or Digital?
Sweet, good to finally see third party titles downloadable on the eShop. I'm still hoping AC3 on Wii U will be downloadable but if we don't find out soon, then I'll have to go pre-order it. I'm leaning towards no third party titles downloadable at launch on Wii U since we haven't heard anything, but we'll see.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So I'm going all digital with Wii U. I can't with 3DS because most third party titles aren't put up for download (though some are)... however, if I ever have an option, I will pick digital. But with Wii U, almost every game is digital and I'm loving that. Super convenient to do everything from my bed with only the Wii U GamePad... turn on TV, turn on Wii U, select game and play, switch game, check Miiverse, turn off Wii U and TV. Done. Or heck, just use Off-TV Play and not have to worry about the TV, like at night.

So yea, really liking going all digital when possible. And for games like Black Ops 2 that aren't on the eShop, maybe I can rent them from Redbox or something to try it out. But most everything else is available for download.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Barrel Cannon Acrobat

SirVenom wrote:
ExiledBlacky wrote:
Three words: I love Steam.

I'm a little annoyed with them right now. My PS3 copy of Portal 2 came with a PC download code. This code doesn't work, and I can't download it even though I log into my account through the game on the PS3.

I created a support ticket a few days ago and still have no response. Since I have no internet at my new house, I can't go online with the console version of the game anymore. What's more, when (if) I do get the game on Steam, I'll have to download it at the library :/

If they had just included an installation DVD, I'd have it already.

If they sold it with the PC version DVD, most everyone would have bought the PS3 version and traded it in once activated on steam.

Bobius,Thu, 10 Jan 2008, 21:29 wrote:
I shall assume Mike is right as he is Mike.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2