It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 pm



Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
steam 
Author Message
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: steam
i play skyrim but i will check out fallout 3

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: steam
i got all the achievments for Team Fortchrst 2 day. and i have one more for Just Cause 2 its to go to the highest point in the game. and i just nowtest my favert games are all was the second game.

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post steam
minecrafter47 wrote:
and i have one more for Just Cause 2 its to go to the highest point in the game.

That's literally the first thing I did in that game.

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 pm
Profile
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Posts: 1232
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
3DS Friend Code:
0430-8286-7357
Post Re: steam
schmete wrote:
minecrafter47 wrote:
and i have one more for Just Cause 2 its to go to the highest point in the game.

That's literally the first thing I did in that game.


That was one of the first things I did. I loved it - so awesome!


Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am
Profile
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: steam
i whent to the highest point but still no achievment!

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: steam
got all achievments for Justcause 2

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Wrist Strap

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: steam
I especially proposed Burout paradise. If you want a racing game, no need to speed the game are good.

_________________
My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill, he gave me six months more.


Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile
Animal Crossing Villager

Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:46 pm
Posts: 1417
Location: BrAinzzzzzzzzzz
Post Re: steam
tried out the Just Cause 2 multiplayer and had a blast when they were stress testing. It was so chaotic, but thats what made it fun for me. Minus the fact I couldn't keep a vehicle for more than a few minutes. So I spent most my time jumping off of high things and latching on to peoples jets and copters.


Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:44 am
Profile
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Posts: 1232
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
3DS Friend Code:
0430-8286-7357
Post Re: steam
Jakek9 wrote:
tried out the Just Cause 2 multiplayer and had a blast when they were stress testing. It was so chaotic, but thats what made it fun for me. Minus the fact I couldn't keep a vehicle for more than a few minutes. So I spent most my time jumping off of high things and latching on to peoples jets and copters.


Is that an official addition or a community mod? I saw some video of it awhile back and thought it looked chaotic, but fun.


Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 am
Profile
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post steam
JHardin1112 wrote:
Jakek9 wrote:
tried out the Just Cause 2 multiplayer and had a blast when they were stress testing. It was so chaotic, but thats what made it fun for me. Minus the fact I couldn't keep a vehicle for more than a few minutes. So I spent most my time jumping off of high things and latching on to peoples jets and copters.


Is that an official addition or a community mod? I saw some video of it awhile back and thought it looked chaotic, but fun.

Community mod.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:18 am
Profile
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Posts: 1232
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
3DS Friend Code:
0430-8286-7357
Post Re: steam
schmete wrote:
JHardin1112 wrote:
Jakek9 wrote:
tried out the Just Cause 2 multiplayer and had a blast when they were stress testing. It was so chaotic, but thats what made it fun for me. Minus the fact I couldn't keep a vehicle for more than a few minutes. So I spent most my time jumping off of high things and latching on to peoples jets and copters.


Is that an official addition or a community mod? I saw some video of it awhile back and thought it looked chaotic, but fun.

Community mod.


Thanks for the quick reply. That is very cool.


Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 am
Profile
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: steam
ok just got muiltyplayer mod for comuter and its epic.

[steam name bob4580]

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: steam
i got a update for just cause 2 and its take FOREVER to download :cry:

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm
Posts: 2628
Location: Eagleland
Post Re: steam
Steam is on Linux now. And it works great. I am a computer gamer again =D

_________________
Wise and profound quote.
Image


Mon May 13, 2013 9:38 am
Profile
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: steam
i played all the elder scrolls.

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Forum style by ST Software.