It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
My majestic Daily life 
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
schmete wrote:
Welcome back! Glad you had a good vacation. Being that close to the beach would be pretty great.

i live in wildwood so i have bin next to the beach my complete life and i know this was posted a bit ago but i just started reading so :tongue:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Well its been a while..

Well I haven't posted here since probley the beginning of school! But my life has been fine. Exept for one problem. My brother who can drive this year, takes me to school in the mornings. So he likes to leave as late as possible so he can just barley get to class. And he does get there on time but I don't. His classes are inside the building just up the stais mine are way out in the field where the satellites are (portables). So we usually get there 3 mins. Before and then I have to go to my locker which is on the bottom floor and then outside. So my tartys have been adding up over the last month and I have 37!!! Which is an overall of like 10 hours of detention. And ever time im late to a class i get 2 tartys becuase we have block scedualing now. Not to mention the one I got for chewing gum, which apparently is a new rule this year so I had to scrape gum for 30 mins!

Outside of school my life is fine. This weekend I went bow hunting with my unckle and I only killed one turkey so I guess that's ok. I recently got back form los Vegas which isn't that fun if you can't really gamble. Well I guess that's it.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Update time :smile:

Ok so for the last five days I have been over in New Jeresy with my aunt, unckle, and cousins house. It was fun its always nice to get away from the normal routine for a while. Well actually it was for my mothers work and so she took us. She works with my girlfriends parents so it's kind of fun but we didn't even know that til this year but it was really fun because she was here too. In our state orchestra completist ion we placed second even though I wasn't there but that's good enough for being a small school. I also learned how to make chocolate cresaúnts and crumblè although my crumblè tasted a little... Off. Next week I am going to be going to organ which is kinda nice but a little soon from just getting back from a trip. I might not go.
That be all for now

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:20 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Here are me and as of getting back today.
Hidden (Non-Spoiler): show
Image Image Image

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:42 am
Profile YIM
Kremling

NNID: noahdp
cocoa wrote:
Image Image Image

I don't know why but the first picture reminds me of Fred FiggleHorn. Strange.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 am
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Hmmm... It's been almost a month, maybe more,

So I've got into some crazy stuff last week.

First,
On Thursday I got a cheese burger from McDonalds, LOL Jk :lol: . Actually I got a new ihome for my iPhone 5. It's called the iP1 I think and it's pretty loud. https://www.ihomeaudio.com/iP1C/ there's the URL.

This Sunday I was on my way from GameStop just getting paper Mario sticker star, and Jacob and I got in a car accident. A car was running a red light about 20 miles per hour and it hit the drivers side. Jacob got some bruises and a cunncussion. I got a sprained wrist and a black eye. The sprained wrist was from the compartment thing on the passengers side when Jacob stopped on the break my knee slid forward and smashed my wrist as I tried to twist it out fast and sparind it. My eye was from my phone and the air bad smashing my phone into my eye. Keep in mind this all happend in about 1 second.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 am
Profile YIM
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:
noahdp wrote:
cocoa wrote:
Image Image Image

i thought that to also that is the first time i saw a picture of cocoa.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:
cocoa wrote:
Hmmm... It's been almost a month, maybe more,

So I've got into some crazy stuff last week.

First,
On Thursday I got a cheese burger from McDonalds, LOL Jk :lol: . Actually I got a new ihome for my iPhone 5. It's called the iP1 I think and it's pretty loud. https://www.ihomeaudio.com/iP1C/ there's the URL.

This Sunday I was on my way from GameStop just getting paper Mario sticker star, and Jacob and I got in a car accident. A car was running a red light about 20 miles per hour and it hit the drivers side. Jacob got some bruises and a cunncussion. I got a sprained wrist and a black eye. The sprained wrist was from the compartment thing on the passengers side when Jacob stopped on the break my knee slid forward and smashed my wrist as I tried to twist it out fast and sparind it. My eye was from my phone and the air bad smashing my phone into my eye. Keep in mind this all happend in about 1 second.

man that must have SUCKED

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:

Last edited by minecrafter47 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Ok so right now I am just getting back from florida which was nice to get away from the cold Nebraska winter. I am actually in the car going home rom the airport right now. Just before I left we (me Jacob and Sam) went to the movie called rise of the guardians wich was crazy and awesome but also very confusing. So I was there for about a week and a half. I just got a new phone before I left uh I think it's the galaxy Note 2 and it's really big but it's still good. I guess that I really haven't done much this month but I havent got to play my wii u much because before I left I had to study for finals so I'll be exited to get back to that. Speaking of witch I still only have 2 games for wii u. The 2 I have are zombi u and super scribble nuts unlimited. I wanted to get super Mario bros u but I guess I never got to that.

Have a good Christmas everyone! :lol:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:26 am
Profile YIM
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:
you go on vacation alot. i only went on vacation 1 to disny when i was 3.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
minecrafter47 wrote:
you go on vacation alot. i only went on vacation 1 to disny when i was 3.

Oh did you go on the cruse too?!

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 am
Profile YIM
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:
nope. :(

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
Barrel Cannon Acrobat

Dude, you totally need to start your own blog, this shoot is golden.

Bobius,Thu, 10 Jan 2008, 21:29 wrote:
I shall assume Mike is right as he is Mike.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
noahdp wrote:

I was just about to say that lol.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
ExiledBlacky wrote:

I do? How is it golden? My life is boring.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm
Profile YIM
Waddle Dee

3DS Friend Code:
cocoa wrote:
ExiledBlacky wrote:

I do? How is it golden? My life is boring.

dude your life is not boring. my life is boring.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Well as it being new years day, I got to stay home.... And work. It was the most ridiculous day ever! I woke up what to might as well have been a bomb. The new heater that isn't exactally new -_- well blew out I guess, not to mention that I woke up at 6:30 in the morning I dont know why but I grabbed my 18 inch dragged I got for Christmas (I don't know my grandma found it at an antique store and got it for me?) because it a heater just blows up, its kinda strange but I forgot that it probly can't get a piece of card board but yeah I don't know what happend I just had to help clean it up.

My unckle on my moms side and my dad got in a figh over politics last night and that lasted till about 3:00 in the morning, of course I was still up. So I heard most of it and then we saw on TV that the tax on some house holds has been recused but not for us we soon figured out thanks to my dad... My phone is kinda broken because I was skateboarding and texting dropped it and ran over it. But I think it cracked from the drop. Hopefully everyone had a good day and beginning of 2013! And good luck with whatever problems you are having because we all have our problems.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:39 pm
Profile YIM
Kremling

NNID: noahdp
cocoa wrote:
Well as it being new years day, I got to stay home.... And work. It was the most ridiculous day ever! I woke up what to might as well have been a bomb. The new heater that isn't exactally new -_- well blew out I guess, not to mention that I woke up at 6:30 in the morning I dont know why but I grabbed my 18 inch dragged I got for Christmas (I don't know my grandma found it at an antique store and got it for me?) because it a heater just blows up, its kinda strange but I forgot that it probly can't get a piece of card board but yeah I don't know what happend I just had to help clean it up.

My unckle on my moms side and my dad got in a figh over politics last night and that lasted till about 3:00 in the morning, of course I was still up. So I heard most of it and then we saw on TV that the tax on some house holds has been recused but not for us we soon figured out thanks to my dad... My phone is kinda broken because I was skateboarding and texting dropped it and ran over it. But I think it cracked from the drop. Hopefully everyone had a good day and beginning of 2013! And good luck with whatever problems you are having because we all have our problems.

When they say dont text and drive that also applies to skateboarding.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:35 pm
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Has it been a while?...

Well it's summer now! No more dreadful finals to anticipate for another year. I hope that everyone is doing well and is having a fantastic summer... Well for the people that don't have jobs, and for the people with jobs, sounds overrated.

Anyway I was walking to the gas station yesterday when this cop was chasing some guy in the neighborhood, this guy was like 20 and really fast, and this big cop lady was chasing him. And this police lady was really fat and she tried to jump over this fence to try to catch this guy, but she fell off the fence and got a grass stain on her white shirt. Personally I think she needed some backup becaue she was not fiscally ready for that day, which must have been so embasesing for her because me and Zander saw it and I think that other people on the other side of the fence saw it too because their was some people over there.

For my summer so far I have gotten an I pad and a new TV for my room. My other IPad kind of broke frame me dropping it but no I have the one with the same charger as the IPhone 5 which is nice. I got a new TV because my mom wanted the other in the workout room. I also had my iPhone screen fixed but instead of putting white on it I got the chrome front and back and its very fun looking.

In June I am going to petersburg Virginia, the old one, and in July I am going to Newport California. What's everyone else planning on doing this summer.

Tue May 21, 2013 11:46 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170

Does this just not freak the freak out of you! #DoctorWho

Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5