It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:44 pm



Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition 
Author Message
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2588
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Woah :eek: , a Wii U competition... already??!!

For you lucky early adopters of the Wii U Deluxe model, or those with the Basic model that had to get Nintendo Land for an additional charge, I present the first Wii U NintendoFuse competition!

:dk: Crash Course!

This is a simple high score competition. Once you have a high score, submit a photo to this topic! This contest will span from right now until Sunday December 17th @ 11:59 PM EST.

Highest score will win a prize. What's this prize? Well, we got offered to give out a T-Shirt from http://www.t-shirts.com*

Rock out on Christmas in this stylish DK Shirt!
Hidden (Non-Spoiler): show
Image


*shipping is only available in the USA per the request of t-shirts.com

Standard contest rules apply, must be a member of the NintendoFuse Forums, I must be able to read the score and able to tell it was taken from Crash Course.

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:22 pm
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Profile WWW
Moblin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am
Posts: 135
3DS Friend Code:
5198-3415-2165
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Just to FINISH that course is a chore! :???:


Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm
Profile
Lakitu
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 701
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Gamer Greg wrote:
Woah :eek: , a Wii U competition... already??!!

For you lucky early adopters of the Wii U Deluxe model, or those with the Basic model that had to get Nintendo Land for an additional charge, I present the first Wii U NintendoFuse competition!

:dk: Crash Course!

This is a simple high score competition. Once you have a high score, submit a photo to this topic! This contest will span from right now until Sunday December 10th @ 11:59 PM EST.

Highest score will win a prize. What's this prize? Well, we got offered to give out a T-Shirt from http://www.t-shirts.com

Hidden (Non-Spoiler): show
Image


Rock out on Christmas in this stylish DK Shirt!

Standard contest rules apply, must be a member of the NintendoFuse Forums, I must be able to read the score and able to tell it was taken from Crash Course.

Does the score apply to a certain level or to overall?

_________________
NOAHDP


Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Profile
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2588
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
noahdp wrote:
Does the score apply to a certain level or to overall?


Overall points. I know you can get additional points being able to clear multiple levels :evil:

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2588
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Also note, just the highest one is the one that counts, you can continue to submit scores throughout the contest period.

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2588
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
batmanjokergorden wrote:
Just to FINISH that course is a chore! :???:


How far have you gotten? I got to level 2 area 4? Not sure I was just super happy to have beat level 1, hence my massive swapnote.

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 7221
Location: USA
NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Gamer Greg wrote:
batmanjokergorden wrote:
Just to FINISH that course is a chore! :???:

How far have you gotten? I got to level 2 area 4? Not sure I was just super happy to have beat level 1, hence my massive swapnote.

I got to area 6 on level 2. :smile:
I agree with BJG that it is rather difficult.

_________________
NintendoFuse Editor & Forum Administrator.


Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Moblin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am
Posts: 135
3DS Friend Code:
5198-3415-2165
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
hattrick wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
batmanjokergorden wrote:
Just to FINISH that course is a chore! :???:

How far have you gotten? I got to level 2 area 4? Not sure I was just super happy to have beat level 1, hence my massive swapnote.

I got to area 6 on level 2. :smile:
I agree with BJG that it is rather difficult.



It's going to be harder than I thought.....I too got to level 2 area 6. I have to admit level two, makes you go more cautiously, level 1 is racing as fast as you can.

Level 2 is alot more fun too. :nintendorks:


Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 pm
Profile
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 7221
Location: USA
NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
batmanjokergorden wrote:
hattrick wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
batmanjokergorden wrote:
Just to FINISH that course is a chore! :???:

How far have you gotten? I got to level 2 area 4? Not sure I was just super happy to have beat level 1, hence my massive swapnote.

I got to area 6 on level 2. :smile:
I agree with BJG that it is rather difficult.

It's going to be harder than I thought.....I too got to level 2 area 6. I have to admit level two, makes you go more cautiously, level 1 is racing as fast as you can.

Level 2 is alot more fun too. :nintendorks:

I just wish you could select which course you play after you beat one. I don't like having to go back through the first one every time I want to play the second one. The other games do it, so it is a bit odd that CC doesn't. Oh well... On to the competition!!

_________________
NintendoFuse Editor & Forum Administrator.


Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Moblin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am
Posts: 135
3DS Friend Code:
5198-3415-2165
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
hattrick wrote:
batmanjokergorden wrote:
hattrick wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
batmanjokergorden wrote:
Just to FINISH that course is a chore! :???:

How far have you gotten? I got to level 2 area 4? Not sure I was just super happy to have beat level 1, hence my massive swapnote.

I got to area 6 on level 2. :smile:
I agree with BJG that it is rather difficult.

It's going to be harder than I thought.....I too got to level 2 area 6. I have to admit level two, makes you go more cautiously, level 1 is racing as fast as you can.

Level 2 is alot more fun too. :nintendorks:

I just wish you could select which course you play after you beat one. I don't like having to go back through the first one every time I want to play the second one. The other games do it, so it is a bit odd that CC doesn't. Oh well... On to the competition!!



Just pretend we're back in the NES era Trick, once it was game over, you start from the beginning. About time Nintendo started implementing some REAL difficulty! :nintendorks:

Makes winning that more exciting......HAVE AT YOU! :kirby: :kirby: :kirby:


Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm
Profile
Moblin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am
Posts: 135
3DS Friend Code:
5198-3415-2165
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Sorry for double post.

Well I'll submit my first high score. But I'll be trying harder to get to higher points. I finish the second level. One of those last area jumps is a pain in the you know what........you have to to extra slow and cautious. Made it to the 3rd level and I barely pass the the flag and in dead. Yeah, first few inches of 3 are a death trap.

I'm loving the bajeezers out of DK's crash course. Now that I'm better, it's ssoooooo addicting! :dk: :dk: :dk: :dk: :dk: :nintendorks:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:25 pm
Profile
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
i want that shirt so im going to go out to game stop and buy the wii U!

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Lakitu
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 701
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
minecrafter47 wrote:
i want that shirt so im going to go out to game stop and buy the wii U!

Wow. Wouldn't it be easier to just buy the shirt instead of buying a Wii U geting Nintedo Land and then wining a compitition?

_________________
NOAHDP


Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:33 pm
Profile
Lakitu
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 701
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Who all is in this compitition? Is it just me and BJG?

_________________
NOAHDP


Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm
Profile
Space Pirate

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:51 pm
Posts: 53
3DS Friend Code:
1375-7552-3113
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Would you guys hate me if I told MASTERLINKX about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGaH1L7xyzQ


Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 pm
Profile
Waddle Dee

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 284
Location: bob land
3DS Friend Code:
511241221234
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Mnemosy wrote:
Would you guys hate me if I told MASTERLINKX about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGaH1L7xyzQ

i cant whatch you tube on my 3ds so can you write what it is about.

_________________
PIT HADES PIT HADES ITS ON!


Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Lakitu
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 701
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Mnemosy wrote:
Would you guys hate me if I told MASTERLINKX about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGaH1L7xyzQ

A little yes.

_________________
NOAHDP


Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Profile
Moblin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am
Posts: 135
3DS Friend Code:
5198-3415-2165
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Well there is still more levels to earn more points. So I don't think it matters.


I actually made my hi score so far from watching that video!


Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 am
Profile
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2588
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
I extended it for 1 more week, since we will have T-shirts.com posting our article, and I just published one for our main page. So that way we might get a few new members for the contest! New end date is December 17th (Sunday) at 11:59 PM EST time. If the photo is submitted after this time it will not count unless users are having extreme difficulties (will try to work those out to avoid this).

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Space Pirate

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:51 pm
Posts: 53
3DS Friend Code:
1375-7552-3113
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
I'm glad you're extending it since my finals end on the 14th, will be busy until then. I still probably won't try to win this one.


Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:48 pm
Profile
Lakitu
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 701
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Just a heads up I beat level 4. :D

_________________
NOAHDP


Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:58 pm
Profile
Moblin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am
Posts: 135
3DS Friend Code:
5198-3415-2165
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
noahdp wrote:
Just a heads up I beat level 4. :D


:???: can't .....g..et.....pas..sed.....lev..el ......3-...1.......arrrrgggggggg! :nintendorks:


Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 pm
Profile
Lakitu
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 701
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
My score is 14000 something. May post it soon.

_________________
NOAHDP


Last edited by noahdp on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 pm
Profile
Space Pirate

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:51 pm
Posts: 53
3DS Friend Code:
1375-7552-3113
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
noahdp wrote:
Posting my score tonight. It's 14000 something.


:birdo: My score is higher still.


Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:38 pm
Profile
Lakitu
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 701
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: Nintendo Land Crash Course Competition
Mnemosy wrote:
noahdp wrote:
Posting my score tonight. It's 14000 something.


:birdo: My score is higher still.

Im not done yet.

_________________
NOAHDP


Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Forum style by ST Software.