It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity to Release on Mar 
Paper Mario

Post Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity to Release on Mar
NintendoFuse News

20121220-092813.jpg

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity to Release on March 24 for Nintendo 3DS

On March 24, the popular Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series will make its debut on the Nintendo 3DS hand-held system with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. With vibrantly detailed 3D graphics and more than 20 Mystery Dungeons that change every time they are entered, nearly limitless adventure awaits players and their Pokémon friends in this new game.

Become one of five popular Pokémon from the fan-favorite franchise – Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig or Axew – and journey through infinite dungeons, battle and befriend other Pokémon, collect treasures and explore the game’s vast, beautiful world – all in amazing 3D. In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, there are many labyrinths called Mystery Dungeons that change their form every time a player enters. Pokémon, items and treasure within a Mystery Dungeon will change location every time a player re-enters.

Players can gain access to additional Mystery Dungeons through “Magnagates.” To open the Magnagates, players scan circular objects in the real world using the Nintendo 3DS Camera, allowing them to continue their adventure, even after they have completed the main Mystery Dungeons.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity also introduces wireless multiplayer features to the series. More details on this functionality will be shared in the future.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity will be available in retail stores, and also as a download from the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS. For more information, visit http://www.pokemon.com/MysteryDungeon.

For more information about Nintendo 3DS, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.

[Nintendo PR Email]

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 am
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
Post Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity to Release on
seems good but the original ones are better :angry:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 pm
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Viridi claws wrote:

The original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games? I disagree. I tried playing those and got bored. But Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness/Time/Sky for DS were awesome.

I'm definitely excited for this game! The regular Pokemon games are boring me, but this should be interesting.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
DarkWish wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

The original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games? I disagree. I tried playing those and got bored. But Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness/Time/Sky for DS were awesome.

I'm definitely excited for this game! The regular Pokemon games are boring me, but this should be interesting.

that's what I'm saying

Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]