It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next
The Dark Domain (My Journal) 
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: The Dark Domain (My Journal)
So yesterday, work wasn't too bad. The nurses there kept me entertained at times with funny stories and stuff, so that was cool. I did finally get Jam with the Band for the DS from Europe, after over two weeks. So I played that for a while and it was great. Downloaded some songs on it as well... they even had Gusty Garden Galaxy music!

Today was pretty uneventful for the most part. Just got back from class, which at first overwhelmed me with all the material today. However, our assignment isn't due for another week and a half, so that made me feel much better. And our midterm is only on two chapters, it doesn't include the last two chapters we just covered which were harder. So that's good. Only thing of interest today really was that article I posted earlier today, that was pretty cool. Looking forward to showing people at work tomorrow.

Speaking of work tomorrow... I have a feeling it'll be pretty boring. Not many people working tomorrow and the ones that usually entertain me won't be around. But it's better than being at home, that's for sure. Maybe I'll get that exclusive Power Rangers set.... it's supposed to come either tomorrow or Friday, so who knows. Oh yea, that girl lost her phone at the beach apparently, so that sucks. Speaking of which, she just messaged me on Facebook. Anyways, that's all I got for now. Until next time!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Work was okay today, not bad. I showed that newspaper article to people and they all thought it was cool. News spread around fast and before I could get to her myself, the CEO stopped by my office to congratulate me and get a copy of the article. So that was pretty cool. Some people were like stop saying congrats or it'll get to his head, and I was like too late lol. But no, really, I'm just happy to have some of my hard work recognized. And I couldn't have done it without the help of some of the others in that office as well. I am blessed to have this job, and I'm really thankful for it.

Didn't do too much at home after work today. Played some Jam with the Band with my sister via DS Download Play, so that was nice. My Power Rangers SDCC exclusive set didn't arrive today, which means I should get it tomorrow. Hopefully. Stupid eBay still won't show any tracking information, so I hope the guy really did mail it out. There is a tracking number, but no details aside from that. He did have lots of good ratings though, no negative ratings... so I trust that he did.

Tomorrow starts Ramadan! For those that don't know, that's the month of fasting for Muslims. From sunrise to sunset, no food or drinks. So I have to wake up before the sun comes up and eat, and then also when the sun goes down at night I can eat as well. So tomorrow I'll be up around 4 am or so, that's going to be a challenge... but it's all part of learning self-control and self-discipline. It's a privilege to have the food that we do, others around the world don't have that, so I have to be thankful for that. So yea, Ramadan starts tomorrow. Oh, and I just found something out. The day after Ramadan ends is a holiday called Eid. I think Eid is going to be on August 19th, which is the same day as the 3DS XL, so I guess that's a good Eid gift right there.

Anyways, I should head to bed soon since I have to get up early. It's storming pretty hard out right now, which is great since I don't have to water the grass now. I'm so lazy sometimes lol. Got work tomorrow which should be great since I get to see that girl since she's back from vacation. And then afterwards, I'll hopefully be unboxing that exclusive Power Rangers set. Can't wait!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pikmin Chucker

So you're saying that if you were someplace north where the sun doesn't set during the summer you'd starve to death? I'm only half joking with that question, but then it explains why I've never seen any Muslims in Alaska.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Weave wrote:
So you're saying that if you were someplace north where the sun doesn't set during the summer you'd starve to death? I'm only half joking with that question, but then it explains why I've never seen any Muslims in Alaska.

I didn't really know the answer to this, but I looked it up and basically we have to pray 5 times a day and those times are estimated based on the sun... like one prayer before sunrise, and the last after sunset. So for those in Alaska, they have to estimate it based on the nearest location that is able to do the 5 prayers based on the sun. So for Ramadan, they would look to those same locations to determine when to fast. Something like that. Luckily I don't live in Alaska, so I don't have to worry about that lol.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 am
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So today was overall a good day though it had its share of annoyances.

Let's start with the annoying stuff. So I had been planning for months to see The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX on opening weekend with my friend. A couple days ago, I said we should get advance tickets in case it sold out Saturday. He said he couldn't because he wanted to use a free pass. So I decided to take a risk and wait... well turns out it's sold out Saturday. It is available Sunday as of now, and so I said we should get tickets... but he still wants to use his free pass. I don't want to risk it though because if they're sold out, then we might not get to see it. This week I can't go to see it and he may be moving by next week. So tomorrow we're gonna talk and figure things out. I hope he listens because if not and it is sold out, I'm not gonna be happy. So we'll see.

I was rather annoyed about that, but not as much anymore after talking to that girl. I explained the situation to her and she reminded me that there are far worse things. I mean heck, the Colorado stuff is terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by that tragedy. And yea, it did put things into perspective. So I'm not as annoyed about it now, though I do hope we can figure something out tomorrow.

On another annoying note, that Comic Com exclusive Power Rangers item was supposed to arrive by today but it didn't. My first eBay experience is this one. Just great. I contacted the seller to get a status update. I didn't pay that much for nothing, I expected it by today. Hopefully I get a quick response and resolution, the last thing I need right now is to get scammed. That's gonna cause some big problems.

But let me end this post on a positive note. Work today was great. The doctor I work with only worked in the morning today. And I had fun in the morning, much of my work I did at a computer next to the nurses' station so I got to talk to the nurses and had a good time. It's my half birthday by the way, I'm 22 and a half today. But anyways, that was cool and had plenty of laughs and everything. That girl also sat next to me and did some work for a while so we got to talk and catch up after her vacation. But that wasn't even the best part of work today.

Once that doctor left, I helped that girl stock her rooms and so that gave us time to talk more. And then afterwards, we went to my office and worked on stuff together. All employers were assigned some videos to watch and then to do some quizzes, on stuff like discrimination and harassment. So we worked on those together for like two hours or so but we had fun doing it. One of the other nurses even came in here and was like "okay, what's going on?" (in a joking way, smiling) since we were laughing about stuff together in my office. But basically, I spent most of the day with that girl and got plenty of work done as well. So definitely an awesome time.

But now I should head to bed. Gotta wake up in like four and half hours to eat before sunrise. Don't really have anything planned for tomorrow since originally it was supposed to be TDKR but hopefully it's still a good day.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Well today was... hmm, not sure how to describe it.

Most of the day was BORING. Ended up watching random stuff on Netflix and re-watched Scott Pilgrim vs The World (great movie by the way). In the evening, I had family over which was nice but also tiring. Had to drop my grandparents off and everything, didn't get home and finished with everything until like 11:30 pm. Then for the past hour, I've been figuring out a plan for The Dark Knight Rises tomorrow with my friend. Had a bit of an argument, but we got it resolved.

Basically what happened was we were going to see TDKR Saturday, but it was sold out. Postponed it until Sunday, gonna see the 11:30 showing. I wanted advance tickets, he couldn't cause he has a free movie pass that can't be used online. I was worried it might sell out, and one of the showings (3 pm) did. So I told him I was worried it might get sold out and we had a bit of an argument, and then the 11:30 showing sells out. Anyways, after an hour of figuring things out, we're going to another theater that's a bit further, though it's like twice the distance for him... but he's compromising since he has to use the free ticket and everything. This place is not in the middle of a mall or anything, so I think we should be okay and it probably won't be sold out there.

So I'm looking forward to tomorrow, The Dark Knight Rises should be good! Should be the highlight of this boring weekend.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 am
Profile WWW
Kremling

NNID: noahdp
DarkWish wrote:
Well today was... hmm, not sure how to describe it.

Most of the day was BORING. Ended up watching random stuff on Netflix and re-watched Scott Pilgrim vs The World (great movie by the way). In the evening, I had family over which was nice but also tiring. Had to drop my grandparents off and everything, didn't get home and finished with everything until like 11:30 pm. Then for the past hour, I've been figuring out a plan for The Dark Knight Rises tomorrow with my friend. Had a bit of an argument, but we got it resolved.

Basically what happened was we were going to see TDKR Saturday, but it was sold out. Postponed it until Sunday, gonna see the 11:30 showing. I wanted advance tickets, he couldn't cause he has a free movie pass that can't be used online. I was worried it might sell out, and one of the showings (3 pm) did. So I told him I was worried it might get sold out and we had a bit of an argument, and then the 11:30 showing sells out. Anyways, after an hour of figuring things out, we're going to another theater that's a bit further, though it's like twice the distance for him... but he's compromising since he has to use the free ticket and everything. This place is not in the middle of a mall or anything, so I think we should be okay and it probably won't be sold out there.

So I'm looking forward to tomorrow, The Dark Knight Rises should be good! Should be the highlight of this boring weekend.
Dark Knight Rises is great, I love the surprises near the end.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Really liked The Dark Knight Rises! Awesome movie! Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS:
Spoiler: show
I thought it was a great end to this trilogy. There was a lot referenced from the first film as well, so that was interesting. Very epic and tense at parts. Great new characters in Selina Kyle, John Blake, etc. And Bane was awesome of course, loved his fight with Batman, seeing it in IMAX... you could feel the punches, it was intense. Unfortunately, since I had followed some of the rumors early on, I knew the twist about Talia... but still lots of surprises and it was suspenseful. I liked how they ended it as well, and the Robin name drop was cool. All in all, great movie. Best of the three, though I still think the Joker is the best villain of the trilogy.

Also hung out with my friend for a bit after we saw the movie, so that was cool. But other than that, it's been a boring weekend. I'm looking forward to this week, simply because of how busy it'll be. Here's how this week is looking...

Monday: Work in the morning, homework in the afternoon, class in the evening.
Tuesday: Work during the day, hanging out with friends in the evening.
Wednesday: Doing homework and studying during the day, class in the evening.
Thursday: Work during the day, Legend of Zelda concert in the evening.
Friday: Work during the day, no evening plans yet.
Saturday: Heading to DC during the day to try Wii U, possibly with a friend if he can make it.

That's what I have lined up so far. And hopefully soon I can hang out with that girl again and see a movie or something. But this week is already pretty busy so we'll have to figure something out next week maybe.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So Monday wasn't bad. Had work in the morning, but left around noon. That girl was disappointed I was leaving early, said it was boring without me. I would have stayed, but I had homework to do. Also FINALLY bought tickets to see Pentatonix in December! So excited for that! Did homework in the afternoon and then had class which was not bad. My exclusive Power Rangers set also FINALLY arrived so I did some videos of that.

Then today I had work. Was expecting it to be boring and that girl wasn't working today. But it was not bad, I had a good time. In the afternoon, I did more videos of that Power Rangers set. Then got dinner with some high school friends which was cool. One of my friends was gonna give his old HTC Incredible to another one of my friends, but she has AT&T and he has Verizon so it wouldn't have worked. However, I got the phone from him since that girl lost her iPhone and is using some crappy phone right now and she has Verizon. So I'll give that to her next time I see her, I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Tomorrow I'm off, got some homework to do. Gonna be a rather boring day probably. Oh well, time to get some sleep.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So not much going on today... been doing homework and studying and stuff. Took some time out to head to some stores as well, picked up the regular versions of the Super Mega Mode Power Rangers figures. Interesting comparing the SDCC Exclusive versions I have with them. I was the first person to have a reported sighting of them as well, by the way... so that was cool finding them out of nowhere at Target. Also picked up some speakers for my room, nothing special. Just some $40 Logitech ones that have two little speakers and a little subwoofer. The ones I had got messed up, the volume got super quiet on them for some reason.

Anyways, I'm in class now. SO BORED. Normally our lectures last like two hours, but we have a substitute teaching this week and he's going on and on and on. We're at the two hour mark, but only halfway through. Hopefully he somehow speeds through the rest. Anyways, looking forward to work tomorrow... not that many doctors working so it should be relatively quiet and that girl will be working as well. Gonna give that phone to her that I got from my friend. Looking forward to heading back to work. And then in the evening tomorrow is the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Orchestra Concert... CAN'T WAIT! I was considering doing a write-up for it, but I'm not familiar with the names of a lot of the Zelda songs, so I can't exactly write much about it. I'll see. Looking forward to it!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
you have such a emotional life :( TωT

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Viridi claws wrote:
you have such a emotional life :( TωT

Haha well it is entertaining I'm sure. It's really not that bad, sure I rant about stuff here sometimes but overall life is good.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So today was pretty good overall. Let's take a look at the day's events...

Got to work and I was immediately sent to another one of our offices to install a printer. So I go there and find out they don't have the toner they need, but it's at the main office... so I head back to the main office, grab the toner, go back to the other office and install the toner, and then back to the main office once again. So there went half the work day. After that, things were pretty good. Got some work done and got to spend some time with that girl. And then it was off to a boring meeting for two hours.

But I finally got out of that it was time to head home. Didn't do much at home but after a little while, I got ready and went off to the Legend of Zelda concert. That was pretty awesome, check that topic for details on that. Then I got home and ate some food, and now here I am. Got work tomorrow (well technically today since it's past midnight) so I'm gonna head to bed in a bit. I need some rest. The good thing is, the doctor that I work with won't be there. He's off Friday through next Tuesday. That means lots of time hanging out with the nurses and that girl in particular, which should be great.

Speaking of that girl, we still haven't figured out when we're going to see a movie. I brought it up again today and she was like yea we need to see a movie. She did mention something about a theater nearby having cheaper movies on Wednesdays and I think she might be off Wednesday, and so am I. So hopefully soon we'll figure something out.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 am
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So today was pretty good overall. Let's take a look at the day's events...

Got to work and I was immediately sent to another one of our offices to install a printer. So I go there and find out they don't have the toner they need, but it's at the main office... so I head back to the main office, grab the toner, go back to the other office and install the toner, and then back to the main office once again. So there went half the work day. After that, things were pretty good. Got some work done and got to spend some time with that girl. And then it was off to a boring meeting for two hours.

But I finally got out of that it was time to head home. Didn't do much at home but after a little while, I got ready and went off to the Legend of Zelda concert. That was pretty awesome, check that topic for details on that. Then I got home and ate some food, and now here I am. Got work tomorrow (well technically today since it's past midnight) so I'm gonna head to bed in a bit. I need some rest. The good thing is, the doctor that I work with won't be there. He's off Friday through next Tuesday. That means lots of time hanging out with the nurses and that girl in particular, which should be great.

Speaking of that girl, we still haven't figured out when we're going to see a movie. I brought it up again today and she was like yea we need to see a movie. She did mention something about a theater nearby having cheaper movies on Wednesdays and I think she might be off Wednesday, and so am I. So hopefully soon we'll figure something out.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 am
Profile WWW
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
well thats good :) ºωº

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 am
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So it's been a few days, time for another update...

Friday I had work. The doctor I work with was off starting today and will be back Wednesday, but I won't see him until Thursday. So this meant I could do my work freely in the nurses station area where the doctors and nurses work as well. So I got to spend a lot of time with them and that was cool. Lots more time spent with that girl, just the same old stuff really. Can't remember what I did in the evening, probably not much.

Saturday I went to Washington DC to try Wii U. Took the metro, hadn't done that in years and it was my first time doing that alone but that's nothing really, it's pretty easy to do. I wrote all about this event on NintendoFuse so check that out. But it was a great time and I'm very excited for Wii U. Had lots of fun. Didn't do much else in the evening. Then today (Sunday), I went to my grandparents house and spent time with my little cousins since they're heading back to California on Thursday. So that was cool.

Didn't do much else the rest of the day. And now the work week begins. I don't know whether I should be happy or not about that. Work should be good, but I also have class tomorrow. Life is starting to feel a bit repetitive and stale. Yea, the Zelda concert and Wii U events were awesome, but together they didn't take up much time. It just seems like I don't have much time for fun stuff anymore, it's mostly work and school. I mean, being busy isn't a bad thing, I kind of like it... but I want to do other stuff as well. My friend could be moving soon, so time is running out to spend more time with him. My last date with that girl was a long while ago and things have just gotten in the way of us having our next date. I wish I had more time in the day.

But that isn't possible, so I'm gonna focus on trying to make the most of the time I do have.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So let's see...

Monday at work I was SO tired. Didn't have much to do either so I was rather bored. Talked to that girl and some of the other nurses a bit but they were all pretty busy. Only had a half day at work though. After work, stopped by Target and found some Power Rangers stuff I had been looking for. Then went home to rest for a bit and then it was off to class. Class was not bad, only lasted a little more than two hours.

Afterwards, I went to my grandparents house. My aunt was there with the video of my cousin's engagement party. The camera man seemed to love me and focused on me dancing a lot. I was totally singing along and everything as well, it was rather embarrassing to see on video. But hey, I had a good time so whatever. Then I said bye to my relatives from California as they are leaving Thursday morning and I wouldn't be able to see them later. So it was a long day and I was tired.

Today at work, it was really busy. Had some training to do and various other things. They also decided that the stuff I had been working on for months so go live today, so I had to get everything to together and write up a detailed document explaining all the new changes to the doctors. Ended up staying an hour late to get it all done. So it was a very busy day... not bad, just busy. I won't be at work tomorrow, so I hope everyone adjusts to the new stuff and doesn't freak out too much. But we'll see how that goes.

Tomorrow I don't have anything planned during the day really except maybe putting up another video review of a Power Rangers toy. I have class in the evening though, hopefully that's not too bad. I was just gonna add that I texted that girl to see if she was free to hang out tomorrow but she hadn't gotten back to me... until just now. So maybe we'll hang out, we'll see... it's been a while since we have, I miss that.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Today was annoying, then awesome, then not bad... in that order.

Let's start with the annoying. Turns out my dad was home today, I guess working from home. I was off from work and figured I would be able to relax. But then I saw he was home and he kept bugging me about stuff, which was annoying. I ended up leaving the house to go hang out with someone so that's how I got out of that (though I told him I was going to study). I'll skip ahead to the "not bad" part, which was class. Got through our lab in a bit over two hours and then I was out of class, so in that regard it wasn't a bad day.

Now for the awesome part... FINALLY got to hang out with that girl. At first our schedules weren't lining up, but some of her plans fell through and we got to hang out. We ended up going to this park area where they have waterfalls and everything. We were walking down the trail, looking for the waterfalls, and she started freaking out about this spider and was holding on to me. She was just getting freaked out by all these bugs. We realized we must have gone in the wrong direction so we went back. On the way back, there was this butterfly on the ground and she freaked out again, so I put my arm around her for a bit and tried to calm her down. It was kind of funny actually and we were laughing about it.

We then found the sign for where the waterfalls were (which we somehow missed even though it was very obvious) and headed there. That was a pretty nice sight. We just took in the scenery for a bit and took some pictures. And since there was only one picture of us together ever taken back from the company holiday party, I figured this would be a good time for more so we took some pictures together. They turned out pretty good, so that was nice. And that was pretty much it, I had to head out for class so we left the park. But I had a great time, and I'm looking forward to the next time we hang out. Still gonna be a while I think before a relationship (if that happens), but I'm happy with how things are progressing so it's all good.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Today was... well, let's just say I've had better days. Nothing terribly bad, not anything out of the ordinary, but still annoying.

Started off with work, which was rather boring. Not many doctors working, probably cause they're on vacation or something. So not many people around to entertain me. Got home and recorded another Power Rangers video review for YouTube. A bit later, got into an argument with my dad... I don't think it's worth detailing it out here, it's just yet another occurrence. But I needed to let off some steam so I went outside to shoot some hoops which helped. Not much else really... just another boring and somewhat frustrating day.

Looking forward to tomorrow though, work should be nice with the doctor I work with only there half day, and that girl will be there.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Had a great day today!

Had work today... the morning started off a bit boring. I was helping out another department with stuff, so I was kind of in the back on my own. But at lunch time, the doctor I work with left early for the day and I had some other stuff to do, so the rest of the afternoon at was able to do my work with the nurses and doctors. So I had some good times then. We had happy hour at Clyde's after work and the nurses were telling me I should go... I figured I'd rather be there then at home for sure, so I decided to go for it.

We convinced that girl I like to go as well. She wanted to work on her paper, so I said I'd help her out with it. So towards the end of work when we both had time, I helped her find sources and put together an outline for her paper. Then I went home to change and went to Clyde's. I was actually fasting so no food or drinks for me (and regardless, I don't drink alcohol) but I went to hang out and have fun with my coworkers, and I did. We were laughing about stuff and taking pictures and just having a good time. Ended up being there for like two and a half hours.

I walked out with a group of nurses once we left. As we were leaving, this one nurse (who is like another mom to me) said I was such a gentleman since I waited for the end to leave and escort all the ladies. Then she turned to the girl I like and was like "see what a gentleman he is". Everyone else started chiming in saying "you two would make a cute couple" and one nurse was like "that's what I've been saying, you two are cute together". So that was interesting... I of course would like that to happen, and any encouragement from others is always welcome. But we were smiling and laughing about it all. I walked her to her car and said goodbye there.

Once I got home and ate some more, I did a video chat with some friends which was nice. And now I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna get some sleep. Tomorrow morning I have to take my car for the 10,000 maintenance... and I have to take it an hour drive away with an 8 am appointment. Not fun. Luckily, I'm not doing much else the rest of the day except going to my aunt and uncle's house in the evening. Sunday I'm headed to Washington DC with a friend, probably check out some museums and stuff. And then back to work on Monday.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:34 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
After a great day yesterday, today just couldn't live up to that. Took my car for an inspection in the morning, that wasn't too bad. Then my parents bought a new desktop and monitor and I set that up for them. The worst part is that they continue to be stubborn and this desktop replaces the old one we had in the same exact spot... my room. So very annoying. So while it was nice upgrading to a better computer for them, it's still in my room which sucks. Then I took a nap and didn't do much for the next few hours. Just got back from my aunt and uncle's house where we had dinner.

Tomorrow, I'm off to DC with my friend, that should be fun.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master

Post The Dark Domain (My Journal)
Any reason why they insist on putting the computer in your room?

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
schmete wrote:

Let's see... why not their room? No room there apparently. Why not on the main level somewhere? Too much noise there. Why not in the basement? Nobody goes there. And to the last one... if I try to challenge that incredibly stupid excuse, my dad says, "Shut up and be thankful for what you have. There are people dying out there and you're concerned about a computer in your room." He can be very extreme like that. There is no changing his mind on this it seems.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pikmin Chucker

DarkWish wrote:
schmete wrote:

Let's see... why not their room? No room there apparently. Why not on the main level somewhere? Too much noise there. Why not in the basement? Nobody goes there. And to the last one... if I try to challenge that incredibly stupid excuse, my dad says, "Shut up and be thankful for what you have. There are people dying out there and you're concerned about a computer in your room." He can be very extreme like that. There is no changing his mind on this it seems.

Sounds like it's time to move out.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:16 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Weave wrote:
Sounds like it's time to move out.

That's not something that happens in our culture. We genereally stay with the family until marriage usually. I'm basically stuck here for the next few years. It's not all bad, it has it's pros and cons. My dad is just the issue. I don't think I will ever get along with him.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next