It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
The Dark Domain (My Journal) 
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: The Dark Domain (My Journal)
DarkWish wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
Hopefully they'll have a Chicago one. I'd love to play it! I've been a registered member since it started in the GC era. I went out and BOUGHT Minish Cap on a limb to qualify for the 4 Zelda disc promotion. I actually loved Minish Cap much more than I expected.

Just read reports of events in San Diego and also Chicago so check your email just in case! Apparently the Sunday date for Chicago is already booked up, so if you have an invite, you should register fast.

Is it possible to register without an invite? I didnt have one, checked my spam folder too :(.

EDIT: apparently I checked too early. Yes I got one! Yes I'm going! I'm all registered. I will be going July 20th. I can also write a piece on my experience!

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator

NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Gamer Greg wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
Hopefully they'll have a Chicago one. I'd love to play it! I've been a registered member since it started in the GC era. I went out and BOUGHT Minish Cap on a limb to qualify for the 4 Zelda disc promotion. I actually loved Minish Cap much more than I expected.

Just read reports of events in San Diego and also Chicago so check your email just in case! Apparently the Sunday date for Chicago is already booked up, so if you have an invite, you should register fast.

Is it possible to register without an invite? I didnt have one, checked my spam folder too :(.

EDIT: apparently I checked too early. Yes I got one! Yes I'm going! I'm all registered. I will be going July 20th. I can also write a piece on my experience!

They should do one in Boston. Hmmm

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Gamer Greg wrote:

Nice! I look forward to hearing your thoughts as well.

-----------------

Happy 4th of July! Even though it's now almost over. I went to my friend's house today. Started off playing Halo Reach for a few hours which was pretty fun. Then we went for lunch and then watched The Amazing Spider-Man. Then we bought some fireworks and went back to his house to do them. And now I'm back at home, tired, and I have work tomorrow. Hope everyone else had a good day as well.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So today was quite interesting...

First off, I had work. Our office is deciding whether to stick to the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) we have now or switch to another since any new upgrades are pretty costly with the one we have now. I think most of us prefer if we stick to the one we have now because we've invested so much into this and it's not bad... but we have to explore other options. So we had a meeting with people from another EMR and they demoed it to us. It was not bad, kind of interesting. I still really hope we stick with the one we have now in the end as that's 4 years of work I've put into it that would be worthless if we switch, but we'll see.

Not much interesting in the afternoon at work. Just some other meetings and stuff. But I went home and checked my YouTube account. I was looking at my videos, seeing how many views they had. I have videos of my entire Power Rangers toy collection (as of a few months back) that is in three parts. Two of those parts have like over 20,000 views and one of them even has over 82,000 views. Pretty crazy! Anyways, I decided to check my inbox and I had a message from someone... something I didn't expect and had the situation been different, might have been a really cool opportunity. Here's what it said...

Quote:
Hey! I'm working on a TV show for SyFy and they're looking for amazing collectors and their collections! I'd love to chat with you and give you details/see if you're interested. We're looking for people who live near the west coast and I think you may be perfect! Please reach out asap via email:
[*contact email removed*]
Thanks!
[*contact name and phone number removed*]

That caught me off guard. I don't know if it's legit or not, but I figured... what's the harm in getting more information? So I emailed her and said this:

Quote:
Hello [*contact name removed*]

I received a YouTube message from you about a show on SyFy about collections that people had. I am HAVortexDude on YouTube. I'm interested in getting more information, though you did mention you wanted people on the west coast and I'm on the east coast so I wanted to clarify that. Either way, I'm interested in getting more information.

Thanks,
Hassan

And only a few minutes later, I received a reply:

Quote:
Hi Hassan-thanks for your response! I'd love to move forward with you, but yes we're strictly on the west coast for now. I'll be in contact should we extend our casting area next season. Thanks!

So basically, it's not going to work out. But it seems legit to me. If someone were trying to like get some personal information from me or meet up and do something sketchy, then they wouldn't say no thanks like that. I see no reason for this to be a fraud, and regardless, I didn't give out any real personal information. So if this is indeed legit, that's pretty awesome that my Power Rangers collection got noticed like that. Real bummer it's on the west coast only for now, but if they do ever head to the east coast, that would be an awesome opportunity.

That was the highlight of my day. And yes, I told my parents just to further rub in the fact that me still being a Power Rangers fan has no negative impact and has only brought good stuff. They like to tell me to grow up from time to time, and stuff like this is always a great counterargument to that. But that was pretty cool. Just goes to show that when you surround yourself with things you enjoy, good stuff just comes naturally from that. You have to let life take you wherever you're meant to go. And I'm excited to see where life takes me next.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Life is starting to bum me out a bit... why is it so busy? I just asked that girl about that movie date and seeing if she is free this weekend. She said she has a big paper to work on and since she is working Sunday, the only time she has for that is Saturday. So she said we can hang out for a little while, which is better than nothing, but I guess no time for that movie.

It's been a month since I asked her and it's not her fault or anything it's been this long... it's just life getting in the way. Either I have stuff going on or she does or both. She'll either be working late or have class in the evenings and on weekends, I've been pretty busy lately or she has been working. And then the one weekend we were both free... there is a massive power outage and everything is closed. So who knows when this date will happen...

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Another day, another update.

Today was pretty good. I had a good time at work, got a lot done and also had plenty of time to talk to my coworkers and have some fun. The doctor I work with was getting pretty busy so he sent me home early and the girl I like was sad and wanted me to stay. I ended up staying for like 10-15 minutes talking to her, but then she had stuff to do of course so I left. But it was a good day overall at work.

Came home and didn't do much at first. Our AC upstairs still doesn't work so just like last night, I'm sleeping in the basement. So I just chilled in the basement for the most part. Played some Pikmin 2 multiplayer with my sister which was fun. Skyped with my friend. Just the usual stuff. But now I'm excited for the weekend! First, I have a lunch date with that girl tomorrow and then in the evening, I'm off to my cousin's graduation party. So tomorrow should be pretty awesome, if I can survive the crazy heat that's supposed to happen. Then Sunday I have some birthday party for our family friend's son or something... I don't know. But it'll be interesting.

It's gonna be a busy weekend, but I'm looking forward to it!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
I sure have been writing a lot in this topic lately. Oh well, it's all good. It's mostly been just me telling what's been going on in my life or ranting about something. But today, I want to change it up a bit. I have some stuff to tell, and then I'm gonna reflect on some stuff. So be warned, this is gonna be a long post (more so than usual lol)...

So I got lunch with that girl and that was nice. Afterwards, since it was super hot out, we got smoothies from a place nearby. That was when the real fun started as we were there for a good hour and a half or so, just talking about stuff. Some interesting things came out of our conversations. She brought up her ex and how she sees him sometimes with his wife. She said it is a bit awkward, but she doesn't care about him anymore. She was joking about how he looks ugly now anyways. But this was interesting because before she had told me no about being in a relationship at the time because she still was dealing with her last relationship stuff... so this seems to me that she's ready to move on.

She was also saying that he was very traditional and she doesn't want that. She wants someone who is balanced in their ways. And also how they had very different personalities. And after that conversation, she started talking about how it's cool how we became good friends out of nowhere. I didn't use to talk much, but this year I really tried to open up and seems that paid off. She was also talking about how I'm such a geek, but that's cute. I made some statement like how it's cool that everyone at work has such different personalities and everything... and she responded saying she agreed but she's glad that she got to know me and we became friends out of nowhere. In other words, seemed like she was emphasizing that she's happy she got to know me, which is cool. I feel the same.

I know we're friends now, but the potential at something more was once again hinted at. There's this doctor that I work with that is one of the head honchos of the practice. I don't think he knows about us hanging out or anything like that, but I've often wondered if he suspected something since he often sees me talking to this girl when he gets out of a room with a patient. Seems she was wondering the same thing as she brought that up. I was like I don't know if he knows anything, but I don't think he would care. And I don't think he would. It might be kind of awkward though since he's the serious type, but other than that not a big deal.

But that girl went on to talk about how it might be awkward if anything more came of this, but then went on to say that I'm sure we would figure something out and it'd be fine. Like maybe if we were friends at the office, which I took to mean we wouldn't act like anything more than friends at the office, which is fine by me as that's a professional setting. But previously... she had brought this topic up before and said it might be awkward. But never before has she said that that would be okay and we'd figure things out. Just seems like she's getting closer to the idea of a relationship. She also joked that I wouldn't have to switch jobs... which again, seems to be an indirect way of saying she's okay with the idea of us dating and the fact that we work together.

We talked about a bunch of other stuff as well, like family stuff and all sorts of other things. But the things I mentioned above show that some progress has been made and she's becoming more open to the idea of a relationship now. So now it's time for me to make some moves and see where this goes. And I'm excited to see what comes next. It's been almost five months of us hanging out and we've become good friends... I'm looking forward to hopefully the next step.

But I also wanted to reflect on something. Over the years, one of the reasons why I've been shy sometimes is because of some insecurities I had. There were times when I had low self-esteem. I didn't like the way I looked. I was terrible at asking girls out as I'd look like a total fool doing so and pretty much never did it successfully. I got through life with my friends just having a good time. But there were many times that I just felt bad about myself and beat myself up over things.

In the past few years, that has very very slowly changed. In the past few months, I've made significant progress on that. I'm at a point now in my life where I no longer have that low self-esteem. I feel confident for once. I've taken risks, for better or for worse. But either way... I took risks and didn't hide in my shell. After having lunch with this girl, I was thinking about it at home and I just started smiling. I actually felt really good about myself. I think a huge part of me having low self-esteem was that people saw that I was a dork and made fun of me for it. But lately I've really tried to embrace that.

People had often asked me what I look for in a girl... and I had the usual answers of good looks but also good personality. But the one thing that I always stressed was very important was to find someone who liked me for who I was. Problem is... I wasn't confident in who I was. Well, I knew who I was. But I didn't feel good about it. But lately I've changed that and been proud of myself. And it made me happy that someone really noticed that. This girl called me a dork, but said it was cute. And it's not just her... people at work and also my close friends. The people that I spend time with and have gotten to know me... they all love me for who I am. And I just had a moment today, as cheesy as it may sound, where I looked in the mirror and realized all this and just smiled.

Here I am. I have some great friends who are there for me. I have these awesome coworkers who support me. And I have this girl who likes me for who I am. I can truly say that I feel good about myself and I'm just in a happy place right now. The only negativities that arise in my life now tend to come from my family, because they still have yet to understand who I am as a person. And that's been difficult sometimes. But right now I don't care. I'm just happy to have found a time in my life where I am truly thankful for everything and everyone I have. And I know I've mentioned this girl a lot in all of that and she has had a role in this, but it's more than that. It started with her as I began talking to her more, but then I started talking more to my other coworkers as well and as she told me today, they all love me now.

So I'm glad I opened up more and I'm glad I was confident in myself. Because here now as I reflect back on my life, I am truly in a happy place. I'm just in a good mood. Your perspective on life can truly affect how things turn out. I became more optimistic and positive and opened myself to others... and I can truly say that things have worked out for the better so far. Life is good!

Anyways, I'm done with the long post lol. Time to get ready for my cousin's graduation party tonight.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Just a little update... just got back from my cousins's high school graduation party. It was fun, nice seeing family again... some of whom I hadn't seen in a while. I did think it was interesting that my last ex (who is a distant cousin of mine) tweeted me during the party asking where I was and that I didn't say hi. When I got there, I did go around to everyone and say hi but she was like kind of running around so I didn't get a chance to say hi to her at first but I was going to... just thought that was interesting. But anyways, I did go over there to her after that and say hi to her and others.

Just something random that I thought was interesting and thought I'd share. But anyways, I'm off to bed... or rather, to the sofa in the basement. The AC upstairs remains broken.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So yesterday was not bad. For lunch, I went to a birthday party... this family friend of ours has a son that turned 1 so they invited a bunch of families to Maggiano's. So we went there and it was pretty cool, pretty fancy. They had one of the rooms upstairs reserved and there was even a magician and everything for the kids. The food was good too... some nice appetizers like mozzarella sticks, then some caesar salad, tilapia for the main course, and then some ice cream to top it all off. My little cousins from California were invited as well so it was cool spending time with them again. Didn't do much else in the evening, but got a headache so I went to bed a little early.

Today, I was off work... had some homework and stuff to do for my class. It ended up taking less time than I thought which was nice. Also went on a toy hunt for the Power Rangers Super Samurai Bullzooka, but unfortunately still no luck. Did pick up a Spider-Man figure though, had to get one of those. And now I'm in class right now, pretty bored. Our professor gives us such detailed powerpoints and everything and in class, he basically just reads the powerpoint. So the powerpoints are great, but class itself is rather pointless so far. Hopefully it doesn't last too much longer. In a half hour, he's covered 34 slides and there are 136 slides total for this chapter. At this rate, it'll be another 2 hours.

One last thing... I checked my work email and it seems the marketing person at work nominated me for "Loudoun Business' Top 30 Under 30" feature. I don't know much about it, but I did find this description from an article last year:

Quote:
It’s that time of year again! For the third straight year, Loudoun Business will again be featuring the rising young professionals in the county.

To nominate an under-30 young professional for inclusion in the annual issue, email ***. Nominees must live, work or be intimately involved with organizations in Loudoun County. All industries will be represented in the annual issue: from small business owners to restaurateurs to rising stars in any and all organizations. In past years, public safety officials, teachers, bankers, accountants, Realtors, medical professionals and more have been profiled.

So that's pretty cool! That's nice of her to nominate me for that. Of course, it is good press for the office as well. I'll be contacted soon for an interview for this, so I'm looking forward to that. I hope I make the cut!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
I've decided to give a certain someone another chance and we shall resume talking. Most of you probably know who I'm talking about. I think it's been enough time. So let's see how things go...

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Lakitu

NNID: noahdp
DarkWish wrote:
I've decided to give a certain someone another chance and we shall resume talking. Most of you probably know who I'm talking about. I think it's been enough time. So let's see how things go...

Who?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 pm
Pokémon Master

Post The Dark Domain (My Journal)
noahdp wrote:
DarkWish wrote:

Who?

Trist

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 pm
Lakitu

NNID: noahdp
schmete wrote:
noahdp wrote:
DarkWish wrote:

Who?

Trist

Really, what did Trist do?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:21 pm
Pokémon Master

Post The Dark Domain (My Journal)
noahdp wrote:
schmete wrote:
noahdp wrote:
DarkWish wrote:

Who?

Trist

Really, what did Trist do?

Trist and DW were roommates in college for a little, IIRC. Their personalities clashed, and they argued a lot on the forum. DW eventually decided to just create a barrier of no communication as a means of preventing further conflict.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
schmete wrote:
Trist and DW were roommates in college for a little, IIRC. Their personalities clashed, and they argued a lot on the forum. DW eventually decided to just create a barrier of no communication as a means of preventing further conflict.

Correct. It's been a few months of no talking and I figured that was enough time to give things another shot. We talked for a while yesterday and caught up so everything is good at the moment.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Man, my luck has been great lately! (and as I type this, my Bluetooth keyboard starts acting up forcing me to type without it)

Anyways, first off the AC upstairs has been fixed finally, so I'm back to sleeping in my room after a while. Also, about that Loudoun Business' "Top 30 Under 30" thing I mentioned the other day... I was selected for it! I thought I was nominated and would be interviewed to see if I made it or not, but actually I was nominated and selected to be in and the interview is to get information for the article on me. Yay! So that was pretty cool. Everyone at work was really happy for me as well, that girl literally squealed when I told her as well lol.

Speaking of which... didn't get to see her much today since I had to train a new hire in the morning. But I did head upstairs at work to take care of something, only to find her there as well. When I was heading back down, she had to go down as well so we kind of stopped in the hallway upstairs and talked for a bit. She was telling me about her paper she had to work on and everything, and we were laughing about stuff and having a good time. When we went back downstairs and opened the door to enter, this other nurse was like "woah, where did you two go together? The parking lot or something? Very suspicious" and was just teasing us. It was pretty funny.

So that was today... pretty good day overall. Tomorrow, I took off work to do some homework for class and then I have class in the evening. I have to stop by work in the morning as well for that interview for the magazine. I'm gonna try to get some homework done now though so I don't have to worry about it as much tomorrow.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Today was a good day overall! Lots of stuff going on.

First, I had that interview for that magazine. They took my photo and then asked me about school and work and all that stuff. So that was pretty cool. The magazine goes to the press this Friday, so very soon I'll be able to see the article. Can't wait! Then in the afternoon, I met up with that girl and we both went to the library and did homework together. So that was nice, I actually got some stuff done and got to spend time with her. Win, win.

From there, I went straight to class. Overall, class wasn't too bad in that we didn't have much to do... however, it required a lot of waiting around as our professor would meet with students one by one. I ended up leaving around 8:30 or so I think... so still not too bad. Then went on a little toy hunt and successfully found some stuff I had been looking for (see the recent purchase thread). Gonna put up some video reviews of those tomorrow hopefully.

So overall, it's been a great day! Back to work tomorrow.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Today wasn't bad, had work and then relaxed in the evening. Got work tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Also might finally have that movie date this Saturday, maybe. If it does happen, looks like we might see the movie Ted. That'll be interesting, that's for sure.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Another day gone by...

After last night, I was looking forward to today. That girl was working with my boss today which means we'd be around each other a lot at work. So we said we'd entertain each other and it'd be fun. Then today came and I ended up having to help out another department which meant I was in the back of the building by myself basically. So that was pretty boring. However, the last hour or so of work I was able to get out of that and do some other stuff. And I did get to spend some time with her. We were kind of leaning against each other talking for a bit. Then we went upstairs to say hi to those working up there today. And when we came back down... another nurse saw us enter and made this face like what were you doing, basically more teasing just like what happened the other day.

Things are getting pretty comfortable between us I think. We're often together at work and even today, she was like leaning against me and everything. Just seems like things are going well and headed in the right direction. Still not sure about tomorrow yet, but she will try her best to find time to see a movie with me (probably Ted). So hopefully that happens... I'm ready to take this thing (whatever you want to call it) forward and lead to a relationship. I think this slow and steady path has actually been good because of things like us being coworkers and everything. It's taken time to slowly get comfortable with all of this, and now that that's happening, I'm ready for the next step.

On a sort of related note, my ex has been tweeting me a few times. She's definitely been reading my Twitter lately. That doesn't mean anything really, but I did want to bring up one tweet. Randomly she's like for someone famous, you seem to have lots of followers, followed with a hash tag saying she's being sarcastic. I don't get what she's trying to say... it's not really funny, it came out of nowhere... I was just thrown off by that. It just reminded me of how she can be, she would often make fun of me in a joking manner... but they wouldn't be funny. I feel like she doesn't really understand me, and that's why. But it just reminded me of those times. Oh, and she saw my tweet about seeing Ted on a date and said it would be awkward for me and laughed. I don't know whether to take her seriously or not anymore.

Anyways, other than that possible movie, not much else going on this weekend. I guess just relaxing, which should be nice. Next week shall be rather boring. Got stuff for my summer class to do, and work won't be the same with that girl on vacation most of next week. Hopefully Jam with the Band for the DS that I imported from Europe will come. Been waiting a while now, should be here soon. That'll keep me a bit busy.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So today was okay. Nothing super special.

Started off the day having to put fertilizer in the yard. Afterwards, I decided to finally watch Batman Begins. I thought I had seen in a while ago, but I didn't remember most of it, so maybe I only saw bits of it. Regardless, I enjoyed it and it got me excited for The Dark Knight Rises. Gonna re-watch The Dark Knight sometime this week as well in anticipation of that. That girl said that unfortunately she doesn't have time to meet up to watch a movie, as she is getting prepared for a vacation she's going on to the beach. However, a little bit later, we are able to meet up for like a half hour and get some frozen yogurt. So it was nice seeing her and talking for a bit.

Then in the afternoon/evening, didn't do much else. Recorded another video review for a Power Rangers toy. Read up on the Marvel panel at the San Diego Comic Con. Just relaxed basically. Tomorrow I'll probably head to my grandparents house like I usually do on Sundays. Not sure what else I'll have going on, but should be nice to just relax for a bit.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Updated my iPad to iOS 6 beta 3, but still having issues with that Bluetooth keyboard. Maybe it's not the iPad then? I'll have to try it with my iPhone later and see. Oh well, typing this without it...

Not too much going on yesterday or today. Yesterday, slept in and then visited my grandparents like I do most Sundays. My allergies got pretty bad so I rested the rest of the day. Today, got some homework done and had my boring class as usual. There are a few interesting things to discuss though...

First is that at the San Diego Comic Con, they had this exclusive Power Rangers Super Samurai set. It had the 6 rangers, but in a special metallic paint and also fully painted, and with their zord cockpits. Only 300 ever made, super exclusive. I tried to get a friend to pick one up for me, but it was sold out by the time she tried. I ended up ordering it off eBay... it was more expensive that way, but this was one set I had to get my hands on. So look for a video review of that set at the end of this week. I'm so excited for it! One of only 300 people that have it, that's awesome.

What else? Oh yea, our company pool party is on August 4th. Not sure if I'm gonna go yet. First off, the month of Ramadan starts this Friday, so that'll still be going on. So that means, no food or drinks and if it's hot out, that may be an issue. Plus, I don't know how to swim. So I'm debating it. I guess I'll see who else goes, like if that girl goes, then maybe I'll consider it. Speaking of that girl, she texted me some pictures of the beach she's at today. She's probably enjoying her time off work and everything. She doesn't come back for another few days so she won't be at work tomorrow.

But regardless, I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. Should be nice to get out of the house.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Posted this video on YouTube giving an explanation of what my YouTube channel is all about, check it out:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
That issue of Loudoun Business that I'm in is out! Check it out...

Cover:
Hidden (Non-Spoiler): show

First half of article:

Second half of article:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
DarkWish wrote:
That issue of Loudoun Business that I'm in is out! Check it out...

Cover:

First half of article:

Second half of article:

That's really cool man! Congrats on job well done!

I probably should have gotten more into IT.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Gamer Greg wrote:
That's really cool man! Congrats on job well done!

I probably should have gotten more into IT.

Thanks! Hopefully this'll help with getting into the school I want, they've been annoying lately.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next