It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 692 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
The Dark Domain (My Journal) 
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post The Dark Domain (My Journal)
So I saw hattrick post in another topic saying that we can have journals again, and considering I've had one or two people suggest I have a blog or something... I thought I'd just start up a journal here. I posted it in the Chat and Forum Games section so that it didn't count towards our post count so that way I'd be free to make as many posts as I wanted and not have to worry about double posts or anything. Of course, feel free to comment in here as well, it may be my journal but I am posting it here on WiiFuse in case anyone wanted to read/comment on it. Not sure if anyone cares, but I've had people in the past express interest in hearing about certain things. So if there's anything you want to hear about... past, present, or future... then please let me know and I'll write about it.

To start off, I'll continue with where I left off on the "How's your day?" topic. But first, a brief summary. I ordered Inception (blu-ray/DVD/digital copy combo pack) and it came in a day early from Amazon (supposed to come Thursday, but came on Wednesday). I was going to watch it with my roommate and he wasn't able to on Wednesday night. No big deal, but he said he definitely would be free on Thursday night. Thursday night comes and he isn't able to and has to work on a paper. I'm frustrated at this point since he said he would be able to and I've REALLY been looking forward to it, but I wanted to be nice and waited. Friday night came, and he still had to work on his paper... which he hadn't even started (so then what was he doing Thursday night? From the looks of it, Facebook and complaining about the problems in his life). So okay... now I was really frustrated and definitely set on watching the movie... but some part of me just couldn't stop being nice and let it go.

And now today, Saturday night... throughout the day I bring up the movie to remind him and he says he can watch it tonight. So it's night time and he says he's tired so he's going to take a nap and then we'll watch Inception. It's getting later and later and he still hasn't taken a nap yet. The first Narnia movie is on and I watch a bit of it, but then switch to some Assassin's Creed and I tell my roommate that I didn't want to continue watching Narnia cause we're going to watch Inception soon. But after a while, I get bored of Assassin's Creed and go back to Narnia. I'm not sure if the movie is done yet or not, but I turned it off a few minutes ago and it's probably almost done. My roommate mentioned he's about to head to bed and I'm like "so when are we watching Inception?" He's like... "oh, I thought you were busy watching Narnia" and I'm like "No, I only had it on cause I was bored and waiting for you. I haven't been doing anything the past few hours". He suggested we watch half the movie and I'm like "that just ruins the whole thing". So anyways, he told me I can watch without him... which I was going to do regardless since I'm not waiting for him anymore.

Tomorrow, he's going to be pretty busy and so am I since I'm going to start studying for my finals tomorrow and spend most of the day doing that. So yea, I'm about to start watching the movie on my own. Which I would have been able to do days ago! That's what frustrates me the most. I know this really is not a big deal (and it sounds worse cause I'm ranting about it online, but ranting helps me feel better). It's just the principle of it all. This past week had sucked, and I've had like no fun at all this past week. I just sit around doing homework, studying, or just doing nothing and feeling like a zombie all week. The one good, fun thing that has happened is buying Inception and it's been sitting there, staring at me this whole time. I ended up prolonging that one fun thing for no reason, and that's what frustrates me the most. I could have watched it on Wednesday when I got it and it would have made this past week so much better.

Anyways, enough ranting. I know it sounds worse online, but I needed to get that off my chest and I can't exactly rant to my roommate about it since it's about him. I guess I should be thankful since I've had FAR, FAR, FAR worse roommate stories and I really like my roommate this year. We get along really well (for the most part, with the exception being things like these cause he tends to be late about stuff). So yea, enough frustration and it's time to enjoy one of my Top 5 movies of all time! Woot!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: The Dark Domain (My Journal)
So first the good news... I'M DONE WITH THIS SEMESTER!!!

Now the bad news... I know some of my grades and they're not that great. I worked hard, but I had a bunch of hard classes, and I had to focus on some more than others. I told my parents of the A I got in Spanish, but I'm waiting to tell them my other grades until I have all the rest of them, so probably in a week or so I'll tell them.

Now more good news... I might be getting an iPhone 4 tomorrow! I'm heading home, and my parents claim we're going to the AT&T store tomorrow to upgrade our phones.

Now some possible bad news... knowing my parents and how they like to get my hopes up and crush them repeatedly before allowing me to enjoy, I have a bad feeling that they won't let me get an iPhone tomorrow. We'll probably go to the store and they'll make up some excuse to make me wait a week, and by then my grades will come and then I doubt I'll ever get an iPhone. However, I don't know for sure yet, so that's why it's "possible" bad news.

Oh, and there's more good news... I'm going to see Tron: Legacy tonight!!! I've been listening to Daft Punk's soundtrack for the movie for weeks now and it's fantastic. I'm super excited to see it in theaters.

But life wouldn't be complete without more bad news... my roommate suddenly brought up this morning that he might not want to go to IMAX cause it's kind of far (it's like 20 minutes, which is nothing, but he has plans with his girlfriend and others tonight and I don't think he wants to miss out on that so he's trying to speed up the movie). The plan the whole time was to see it in IMAX 3D, which might be the only chance I ever get (at least for a very long time) to see a movie in IMAX 3D. He said he wouldn't bail out on me though. But then... I come home from my exam, and he's like "I think IMAX might be too expensive, and I don't want to spend $15-20 on a movie that isn't getting that great reviews". So I'm like "well, I was expecting it to be that much since it is in IMAX and it is in 3D, and actually... the reason I want to see it in IMAX 3D is because of those reviews, which state that the best part is the music and the visuals". So we checked and it's like $16.50 a ticket. He's in the middle of his paper right now, but I guess afterwards we'll discuss it. I REALLY want to see it in IMAX 3D, so I'm going to try to fight for it... but since he's the driver, it's not really my choice in the end. He screwed me over with Inception by making me wait, so I'm hoping he doesn't do the same this time around.

So yea, life is definitely full of ups and downs. Today could turn out to be the day I've been waiting for for weeks... or it could turn into a giant disappointment. Same goes for tomorrow with the iPhone 4 stuff. And if tonight and tomorrow turn out horribly, I'm going to be in a terrible mood and after the vast amounts of stress I've been through lately, I don't think I can handle that. I'm expecting lots of arguments at home and everything, if that happens. But hopefully things will turn out okay, I have to remain positive!

Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
5000+ Club

3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Yeah, I heard Tron Legacy wasn't that awesome story wise, but amazing visual and apparently decent soundtrack helps it out a ton.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:27 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
Yeah, I heard Tron Legacy wasn't that awesome story wise, but amazing visual and apparently decent soundtrack helps it out a ton.

Pretty much... though I would change "decent" to "amazing" lol.

And my roommate just came and apologized. He said he didn't anticipate the two problems: time and money. In terms of time, he has to finish up a paper and then shower... so if he can do that in time and finish by like 6 pm, then we'll head out to the 7 pm showing. Otherwise, we'll see it in regular theaters. Sounds fair enough... but knowing my roommate, he takes FOREVER on papers so I'm thinking it's very likely going to not be in IMAX, which sucks. So yea, I mean I told him straight up that I really did want to see it in IMAX, so we'll see. At the very least, I'm happy that he recognized his mistake and apologized for it up front (which is something that I had a MAJOR problem with with a previous roommate of mine that everyone here knows of, who would wait until things got horrible before he would apologize and in some cases tried to make me apologize for his rudeness... but that's another story).

So yea, I may or may not get to see it in IMAX tonight, but either way I'm excited to hear Daft Punk's amazing soundtrack in theaters!

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
0430-8286-7357
Hey DW, I hope you get to see it in IMAX. Let us know what you think.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:57 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
I knew it... after finishing his paper, he had 45 minutes until 6 pm (which is when we planned to leave) to take a shower. He spent 15 of those minutes doing nothing and just talking to me, and then before he was about to take a shower, his friend called and they talked for like a half hour on the phone. So yea... we're now seeing it at 7:30 pm in regular theaters in 3D, not IMAX. Pretty disappointed about that. My roommate did say he was sorry, but that doesn't really change anything since I pretty much won't get to see a movie in IMAX 3D for a very long time and I never have seen one before. So yea, disappointing but predictable. As I said earlier, I expected him to have an excuse and bail out of IMAX (in fact, I sort of think he did it on purpose cause he was complaining about the price of the tickets).

On the bright side, I am still seeing the movie and in 3D so I'm excited. But I just can't help but have a sense of disappointment that I'll have all night tonight and I'm going to have to try and enjoy the movie as much as possible even with that sense of disappointment. Oh, and the friend he was talking to on the phone was the girl I like and he put it on speakerphone for a second so she could say hi to me so that was cool.

So yea... some excitement with a sense of disappointment. That sums up my night so far. I'll report back later with my thoughts on the movie. In the meantime, I have about 45 minutes to try and get myself totally pumped up for the movie. I was very pumped, but after the recent event of no IMAX, it's going to take a lot to get pumped up again.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Well, this is just great. It's past 6:45 pm and my roommate just asked me to see if there's another theater playing the movie, but we couldn't find the one he was asking about. He's been in the bathroom for the past 45 minutes and STILL hasn't taken a shower yet. Apparently part of his shaver fell down the sink or something. Regardless, he's going to take a shower (which means another 15-20 minutes at least) and then we're going to figure things out.

At the rate things are going... I don't even know if I'm going to get to watch it. Honestly, if he's not able to see the movie tonight, I'm just going to walk to a theater or take a bus or something, screw this. I've been waiting weeks for this, just got done with my finals and all that stressful stuff... I'm seeing Tron: Legacy one way or another.

And yes, I realize that this is a double post. Since post count isn't counted in this forum, that shouldn't be a big deal and so expect multiple posts in a row. Also, if you're reading this and you're thinking "who cares" or "why are you making this such a big deal" then I suggest you stop reading this topic. Nobody is forcing you to, this is my place to vent. Having said that, as I've mentioned multiple times on WiiFuse, life has sucked lately and been very stressful... so whenever the opportunity for something awesome comes along, I latch onto it like it's going to be the thing to save me from this horrible time. So yes, this is a big deal to me.

And I was planning on doing a video chat with my family in California tonight. I haven't seen them in a long time, and I've really been wanting to talk to them. Our schedules rarely line up and I was planning on talking to them tonight... but if we push the movie time back, I'm pretty much going to have to cancel those plans. So yea, I'm basically just sitting here on my laptop bored and waiting... and slowly things get worse and worse. This is supposed to be my time to celebrate, my time to enjoy... I'm done with this semester finally. And yet, things just get worse somehow.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
FML! So basically, cause he has plans with his girlfriend at 10:30 pm (that he made like yesterday), there's no time for the movie now... except without 3D and in regular theaters. I said I was up for that since it's better than nothing... but he doesn't want to cause he really wants to see it in 3D. So basically, we're not seeing Tron: Legacy tonight.

He's looking up other stuff to do right now cause I'm majorly bored. He did apologize, but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm not seeing the movie. Life sucks.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
0430-8286-7357
Dude...that sucks man. I really think you should take a bus and go enjoy the movie by yourself. I hope you get to unwind and relax. Good luck.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
JHardin1112 wrote:
Dude...that sucks man. I really think you should take a bus and go enjoy the movie by yourself. I hope you get to unwind and relax. Good luck.

Well, I was going to, but my roommate said he would find something fun to do and I decided that'd be cool cause I just wanted to do something enjoyable... but then we find out that there really isn't anything going on and by the time we figure that out, it's too late for the movie.

So we just ended up driving around and wound up at McDonald's and just ate some stuff and talked. It was nice to get out of the apartment and just relax. So yea, overall a disappointing night, but at least I got to relax a bit. Tomorrow could potentially make everything better if I get my iPhone 4... but I remain extremely skeptical and so I'm not going to celebrate until it's in my hands.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
0430-8286-7357
Well sorry to hear you didn't see the movie. As for the iPhone 4, remain skeptical. This way you will have less of a chance of being disappointed if you don't get it.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 am
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Great day today! Had some fun spending all day with the family. My sisters were nice to me as well (they change their mind every other day on whether they want to be nice or mean). And... I GOT THE iPHONE 4!!! I got the 2 GB/month plan. So far, loving it! The rest of my family also got phones (no smartphones), so we're all playing around with our new phones now lol. Plus, we got texting for our family plan, so I can finally text! All in all, a great day.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
5000+ Club

3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Glad to hear things are going awesome. :P

Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
I haven't been posting much lately cause I've been pretty sick. I have the worst cold I've had in my life... gone through more tissues than I knew possible, coughed like I was coughing up my organs, and even threw up some this morning. So yea, it's been going on since last Sunday or so, so hopefully I'll get better soon.

I did get to play some Wii though... can't remember of I mentioned it or not, but I played some Modern Warfare, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Kirby's Epic Yarn. Oh, and I got my grades and they weren't good, so I have to repeat some classes... however, it seems I'm still on track for graduation this December, so as long as I don't mess up a single thing next semester, then hopefully I'll be good. It'll be insanely hard to purchase games now though, and the 3DS is not happening anytime soon (2012 is most likely, so I may wait for a re-design). If my theory is right and my roommate's component cables are messed up for his Wii, then I'll try and take mine and hope that they work so I might finally get to play some Wii this upcoming semester, but of course it'll have to be very limited so I can focus on my studies.

Podcast can't be Tuesday nights anymore cause of one of my classes, but we'll discuss that later. There's a bunch I've wanted to post and discuss lately, but I've just been sick and resting. Hopefully when I'm better, I'll update the WiiNintendo post with the new English Pokemon names and their official artwork, plus we can discuss and get ready for the big Nintendo 3DS events next weekend in Japan, and on the 19th in Europe and New York.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Happy New Year! I'm feeling much better right now, but I don't want to jinx anything since this past week things have gone up and down multiple times. But I'm hanging in there. I have some Kinect (more positive ones than my initial ones) and PSP Go impressions to post eventually as well.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:56 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Well, I need to rant, so it's rant time. I'm heading back to school tomorrow and my birthday is on Thursday, so my grandparents gave me my birthday money today. I got $100 from them. Anyways, so I go home and I stupidly tell my sister this. They ask me if I'm going to save my money (recently, they've started flipping out if I spend even a cent on anything, like it's the end of the world). So I stupidly mention that I'm not buying anything now, but my plan is to save up and then for my graduation in December, I'll buy a 3DS. Cue my sisters flipping out. They start yelling, my mom comes in the room and they start complaining about how I just got an iPhone 4 and I'm supposedly not allowed to get a 3DS because of that.

And then, my sister says something that turned me from a happy camper to a very pissed off person in half a second... "you already have two DS's". Immediately, I corrected her saying it's an entirely new system but she said "No, it's just a new and improved DS". The sheer stupidity of those statements are incredible since it's 100% factually inaccurate. Now, just to make sure I understood what she was saying, I explained the difference between a DS and 3DS is like a GameCube to Wii, it's an entirely new system. She then just flat out said "no", like I was wrong. That just pissed me off because not only do they make it their own personal mission to make sure I don't buy anything, but they insist on saying the 3DS is another version of the DS and not a new system, which is by definition entirely untrue. The thing is, when I tried to explain, they literally just screamed so I would shut up and leave them alone.

It's insanely frustrating, it really is. I could care less if they chose to be stupid about things and minded their own business... but they literally start yelling and get pissed off at me if I want to spend my own money. Now THAT is a problem. And when their biggest defense is a complete lie and they absolutely refuse to listen to a word I say, that is EXTREMELY annoying. It's like arguing with a wall... except it's a wall who yells and gets pissed off at you for doing what you do. Just a few days ago, they got pissed off when I spent my own money on some Power Rangers toys, like it was the end of the world, no joke. So yea, I had to rant someplace and get it out of my system. I love my sisters, but I know perfectly well from their behavior in just about everything that they are selfish brats. I hate to say it, but it's the truth, I've seen it time and time again. It really sucks. I cannot wait to get out of this house tomorrow so I can be free of this idiocy. I will never again mention the 3DS or anything video game related... or even anything I buy, to my sisters again. If they want to be annoying, stubborn little babies, then they can do that on their own time, they're not going to p**s me off again.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master

U mad.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 pm
5000+ Club

Charmy wrote:

fix'd

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Charmy wrote:
U mad.

Yes, and rightfully so.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So, first day of classes... and it was tiring. First class was at 11 am, which was nice... Cell Biology. Not bad, not too worried about this. Then, at 2 pm I had Spanish 201, which I wasn't too worried about going into the class. I'm pretty good at Spanish and so I'm taking this as a GPA booster (I'm taking 18 credits this semester by the way). However, my professor kept repeating over and over that this is not a class to take as a GPA booster and that she's really tough. So I came out of the class a little worried cause I have other classes I need to be worrying about this semester, not Spanish.

Then at 7 pm, I was off to Physical Chemistry II. I got a C in Physical Chemistry I, which was the minimum needed to continue on to the next course, so I was worried about this class. After going to class, I'm even more worried. The professor is kind of weird, he talks slowly and keeps repeating himself, and kind of sounds like he's unsure of everything he's saying. It almost feels like he's unprepared and even when he was writing stuff on the board, he would jump around and be like "oh yea, I forgot to mention this, so let's do this first" and keep moving around. Plus, we apparently only have two tests (20% each), the final (40%), and homework (20%) that is counted for our grade. So if I screw up at all, then I'm in big trouble. So I'm pretty worried about this class.

After that class, I was pretty much done for the day, but unfortunately I still had Organic Chemistry II from 7 pm to 9:40 pm... and yes, we were there the whole time on the first day. I've taken Organic Chemistry I over the summer, so taking it in a huge chunk isn't bad... problem is, I'm already tired from my other classes, my butt hurts from sitting around all day so I'm fidgeting in my seat the whole time, and we only get one break in that period (over the summer, my professor gave us 2-3 breaks). This professor started class out with a hilarious presentation and I was enjoying it, he seemed like a nice guy. And then he handed out multiple sheets of papers of notes and things to review. So I was really liking the class... but then we started learning things. This professor zooms through things and I barely had time to keep up. Very frustrating. After I'm already tired and it's already hard for me to concentrate, this is going to be quite difficult.

So yea, rough first day. Tuesdays are my busiest days and the only one with evening classes. On the bright side, my roommate and I put together a Facebook event and invited some of my friends to go out for dinner on my birthday this Thursday. I'll be turning 21, though I don't drink or anything. So I'm just looking to have some fun, and I'm excited. I haven't seen some of my friends in a while, so it'll be nice to hang out with them. One of my friends also just got engaged, so I have to hear all about that. And I invited the girl I like as well, but I don't know if she's coming yet or not. Regardless, it should be a good time so I'm looking forward to that.

Oh, and the 3DS event is tomorrow morning, and Nintendo conferences always make me happy so that should be good. I do have a meeting at 11 am, so I hope the conference doesn't go on for too long.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Well, good and bad things to report.

First up, the good stuff. So for the organization I'm a part of called ICF (Intercultural Festival), I was stressed and nervous with the vast amounts of stuff that are coming to do. However, after 4 hours worth of meetings today, I think I'm prepared... and the good part is, I didn't mind the 4 hours of meetings. That's when I know that ICF is something special and that I'm glad I'm a part of it. And I have another hour long meeting tonight as well, and I'm kind of looking forward to it. And then I have about 6 hours of ICF-related things to do on Friday, and I'm actually looking forward to that as well. So yea, I'm really excited for ICF this year. Things are starting to pick up after a relatively grim looking end to the last semester due to various things that ended up in the removal of one person on the executive board.

Now the bad stuff. The girl I like can't make it to my birthday dinner. I'm friends with her and her sister... and her sister sent me a message on Facebook asking for my address cause the two of them went out and got a gift and they want to mail it to me. So that's awesome of them. I told them we need to hang out soon and they're down for it, so hopefully I'll get to see the girl I like soon. So I guess this isn't that bad of news, but it sucks she can't make it.

Tomorrow's my birthday! Hopefully it's a good day.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Well, it's my birthday! Can't wait for dinner with friends tonight.

It's also been pretty emotional. This is getting kind of personal, so I'm not going to get too much into it but... it's been around two years since there was a big argument between my dad and his nephew (one of my first cousins). My cousin had lived with us before for around two years or so maybe and he was like a big brother to me. Ever since that argument, our families haven't spoken and in that time, my cousin has had a son, whom I've never even seen (and I don't even know his name). And do you know how I found out he was having a son? I saw his wife at Toys "R" Us when I was working and she was pregnant. So yea, this whole thing has been really upsetting to me. And over the past few months, I've just wanted for all this to end.

I've brought it up to my dad before and he just got angry. So I've been pushing it off cause I know he's been stressed about work and I've been super busy over winter break. But today when I woke up, I just started thinking about stuff... I'm getting older now, and I should be making my own decisions. So I knew that instead of putting things off anymore, I needed to say something. My dad is at work now and I knew that if I didn't force myself to do anything, I would continue to put it off. So I sat in front of my laptop and recorded a 15 minute video. I'm going to send it to my parents tonight and I hope they take something away from it and listen. Because I'm tired of our families being apart, that kind of thing really upsets me. So it's been an emotional birthday, but I'm proud of myself at finally doing something and I really hope it makes a difference. And the benefit of a video is that my dad can't interrupt in the middle of my talking and throw me off track, which is what usually happens. If this doesn't help, I don't know what will. So it's been emotional, but kind of liberating getting that off my chest. If everything goes well, then I will have successfully brought our families back together after two years... if not, then I'm going to have to take a stand and at least start communicating myself with my cousin and his family. I can't take it anymore, and something needs to change.

So yea, it's been an interesting birthday so far lol.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Administrator

NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
Hmm... I have told people it is a good idea to write a letter before, but never thought about video. That seems better since you can get your emotions across better that way. Often, the author's intentions are lost in writing. Hope it all gets better soon! And happy birthday (again)!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
hattrick wrote:
Hmm... I have told people it is a good idea to write a letter before, but never thought about video. That seems better since you can get your emotions across better that way. Often, the author's intentions are lost in writing. Hope it all gets better soon! And happy birthday (again)!

Thanks (again)! And yea, I did get kind of emotional in the video cause I am upset by all of this, and I hope that will help get the message across better.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
So I got back from dinner a while ago, and it was good! The food was great and I had fun. It's unfortunate that more people couldn't make it, but I still enjoyed and so that was nice. I also then got to do FaceTime with my little cousins in California and it was awesome. They all wished me happy birthday and they were all so nice. The youngest one was so adorable. He kept saying "FaceTime". His mom told him to ask me how old I was and he kept responded with his own age "two". Very adorable and it made my night even better.

Oh, and my mom called while I was at dinner and was like "okay, well we'll talk tomorrow when you have some time" so I have a feeling that my parents saw the video. No idea what their response will be, but I'm hoping it was good. She didn't sound angry or anything, though I know she sympathizes with me... it's my dad I need to convince. So we'll see.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 692 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next