It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm



Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
My majestic Daily life 
Author Message
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
Have you Ever thought about this question... what can you get from a tree that you can't get from the ocean?

Shade.

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:16 am
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Well for this being my last week until school starts I have a bid plan this week. And here are all the things I will be doing...
1. Soccer tournament
2. Laser quest
3. Omaha zoo
4. School shopping :nintendorks:
5. Going to olive garden (for a date)
6. Kid Icarus uprising tournament (with friends, neighbors, other peoples friends. 38 people coming!)
7. Chillin

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Look what I made!
Image
Ballons filled is paint and air popped with paint ball gun on canvas.

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Today I did a paint ball gun war with my nanny and my bother I lost a lot but won 2of them so it was fun. Going to have some bruses I'm sure but I'll be fine. Tomorrows the kid Icarus tournament and my wepon is either going to be my new 5,5 (305 value) eytrack orbitars with homing boost +4 or my laser staff. Most likely the eyetrack orbitars because the also have shot range +5. I'm not loosing. Sadly since I am hosting it I had to get a prises whitch are...
1st place: $20 prepaid 3DS card (had to buy)
2nd place: pilot wings resort (got another with my new 3DS)
3rd place: $10 iTunes gift card ( just had laying around)
Got 29 people coming so I guess there will be five 9:00 minute matches going on on at once and then the winner of those goes onto a 2person battle (and one 3 person) and then on the last one there is a 3 person battle to see who gets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2576
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
Got 29 people coming so I guess there will be five 9:00 minute matches going on on at once and then the winner of those goes onto a 2person battle (and one 3 person) and then on the last one there is a 3 person battle to see who gets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.


Wouldn't be a little better just all 5 just play in a match? Seems easier for the 1-1 and wouldn't make it unfair for the 3 person battle. Also maybe you could do like a 3 set match or something, first person to win 2? Just a few ideas.

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Gamer Greg wrote:
cocoa wrote:
Got 29 people coming so I guess there will be five 9:00 minute matches going on on at once and then the winner of those goes onto a 2person battle (and one 3 person) and then on the last one there is a 3 person battle to see who gets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.


Wouldn't be a little better just all 5 just play in a match? Seems easier for the 1-1 and wouldn't make it unfair for the 3 person battle. Also maybe you could do like a 3 set match or something, first person to win 2? Just a few ideas.

Like have 6 battles going on and in each battle have 5 people playing at a time? Then who comes in first on those go into one big one with 6 people at once?

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2576
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
cocoa wrote:
Got 29 people coming so I guess there will be five 9:00 minute matches going on on at once and then the winner of those goes onto a 2person battle (and one 3 person) and then on the last one there is a 3 person battle to see who gets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.


Wouldn't be a little better just all 5 just play in a match? Seems easier for the 1-1 and wouldn't make it unfair for the 3 person battle. Also maybe you could do like a 3 set match or something, first person to win 2? Just a few ideas.

Like have 6 battles going on and in each battle have 5 people playing at a time? Then who comes in first on those go into one big one with 6 people at once?


That's what I was thinking. How many fit in a room, 6? So you can do 5 groups 5 and 1 group of 4 (6 groups). Then you can either do a final 6 (winner from each group), or if you want your original idea, you could have 2 rooms of 3 instead. That would be fairest.

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 am
Profile WWW
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
I think I'll stick with the 2 on 2 thing at the end because I don't really want people trying to beat down on just one person or "teaming up". Any ideas on a light vs dark one

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2576
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
How about this?
For the main, have the 6 groups (as described)
Then maybe take 1st and 2nd (12 people)
Then 2 groups of 6
Then winner vs winner (first and second) and runner up vs runner up (for 3rd place)

Light vs Dark you'd have to see if it lets you set teams and have people make their own teams. Depends if everyone was going to play this mode.

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Gamer Greg wrote:
How about this?
For the main, have the 6 groups (as described)
Then maybe take 1st and 2nd (12 people)
Then 2 groups of 6
Then winner vs winner (first and second) and runner up vs runner up (for 3rd place)

Light vs Dark you'd have to see if it lets you set teams and have people make their own teams. Depends if everyone was going to play this mode.

Yeah I like the free for all idea and I just might not do the light vs dark because I would have had to have people make there own teams earlier. Can you play right now so I can practice against someone before the tournament?

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:22 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Posts: 2576
Location: The Wall
NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
How about this?
For the main, have the 6 groups (as described)
Then maybe take 1st and 2nd (12 people)
Then 2 groups of 6
Then winner vs winner (first and second) and runner up vs runner up (for 3rd place)

Light vs Dark you'd have to see if it lets you set teams and have people make their own teams. Depends if everyone was going to play this mode.

Yeah I like the free for all idea and I just might not do the light vs dark because I would have had to have people make there own teams earlier. Can you play right now so I can practice against someone before the tournament?


Wish I could, I work the 9-5 M-F (every week). Only have availability on some weekends and evenings (depending on other things going on).

_________________
MARIOKART 7 OFFICIAL NINTENDOFUSE COMMUNITY CODES:

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Ok well I'll post results

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 pm
Profile YIM
Moblin

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm
Posts: 132
Location: Kakariko Village
3DS Friend Code:
528421040550
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
let me find my game jams

_________________
POKEMON X & Y!!!


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 pm
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Viridi claws wrote:
let me find my game jams

Will you practice with me!?

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 pm
Profile YIM
Moblin

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm
Posts: 132
Location: Kakariko Village
3DS Friend Code:
528421040550
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
if I find it jams

viridi: humans???!!!!0_o

_________________
POKEMON X & Y!!!


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 pm
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Viridi claws wrote:
if I find it jams

viridi: humans???!!!!0_o

Ok well join my match hen you do

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
I made it past round one and 2! My eyetrack orbitars are really working great! Now I have to win one more and I'm going to be in the finals! Sadly I can't use the same wepon for the last one so I'm going to use my Viridi claws. But I don't really know what the other kid is using. I've gotten so manny tags tags the light is going crazy! Hope for the best! :dslite:

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Well I guess I got second so I guess that I keep one prize but the person I versed at the end (which was a 20 minute battle) I lost to because then he was using my eyetrack orbitars that I had as my streetpass gem! This was very shocking to me because the whole time I had it known they were mine! But it wasn't against the rules so he won.

_________________
Image


Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm
Profile YIM
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
Well I guess I got second so I guess that I keep one prize but the person I versed at the end (which was a 20 minute battle) I lost to because then he was using my eyetrack orbitars that I had as my streetpass gem! This was very shocking to me because the whole time I had it known they were mine! But it wasn't against the rules so he won.

Well now you have learned from it as can have people choose their weapons and register them for the tournament. This way, people won't be able to just choose them right before the battle. It also will prevent people from choosing weapons that give an advantage over another player's weapon, since they can do it in private.

This way, when brackets are drawn, you can reveal the weapon choices. I would also have you encourage turning off Street Pass until players register their weapons, so someone doesn't get a weapon just before registering.

It's cool that you put that together. Very well done! How did you get so many people to participate? That's crazy.

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:48 am
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
schmete wrote:
cocoa wrote:
Well I guess I got second so I guess that I keep one prize but the person I versed at the end (which was a 20 minute battle) I lost to because then he was using my eyetrack orbitars that I had as my streetpass gem! This was very shocking to me because the whole time I had it known they were mine! But it wasn't against the rules so he won.

Well now you have learned from it as can have people choose their weapons and register them for the tournament. This way, people won't be able to just choose them right before the battle. It also will prevent people from choosing weapons that give an advantage over another player's weapon, since they can do it in private.

This way, when brackets are drawn, you can reveal the weapon choices. I would also have you encourage turning off Street Pass until players register their weapons, so someone doesn't get a weapon just before registering.

It's cool that you put that together. Very well done! How did you get so many people to participate? That's crazy.

Well I had some family members that participated, 8 friends that participated and knew other people with 3DS'S and anyone was welcome so we had quite a few people some weren't exactally the age I thought they would be but anyone was invited.
I should have taken a picture of what it all looked like! But I didn't. There were lots of tables in my basement though

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
And I did make them enter a wepon just for the last one I decided they could use whatever wepon they want but I didn't think about streetpass so I guess that kinda was my fault and that guy was really smart.

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:59 am
Profile YIM
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
And I did make them enter a wepon just for the last one I decided they could use whatever wepon they want but I didn't think about streetpass so I guess that kinda was my fault and that guy was really smart.

Live and learn... Nice work putting that together though. How old are you?

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
schmete wrote:
cocoa wrote:
And I did make them enter a wepon just for the last one I decided they could use whatever wepon they want but I didn't think about streetpass so I guess that kinda was my fault and that guy was really smart.

Live and learn... Nice work putting that together though. How old are you?

Thankyou and 13 :lol:

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
5000+ Club
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 5166
Location: Somewhere in Canada eh?
3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
schmete wrote:
cocoa wrote:
And I did make them enter a wepon just for the last one I decided they could use whatever wepon they want but I didn't think about streetpass so I guess that kinda was my fault and that guy was really smart.

Live and learn... Nice work putting that together though. How old are you?

Thankyou and 13 :lol:

Wow, that's awesome! Very nice work! :smile:


Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:22 pm
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
me kelby and Jacob on my new MacBook air!
Image

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Forum style by ST Software.