Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
My majestic Daily life 
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
cocoa wrote:
$15 a week not including outside chores like mowing witch is an extra $25.

You get $25 for mowing? How big is your lawn...?

6 Acers in the back

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Yesterday I went to the mall and watched Sam skateboard with kelby and we met some nice kid there about 8 really funny. Then I played ssbb for a while then made paninis for dinner and today my cousin came over we just got back from McDonald's and we played kidicause uprising an we're going to see a movie now.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Today was SOoooo hot 108 degrees! So I didn't do much outside but I had to water my moms flowers and her garden and in to weeks were going to Virginia! So yay! I had my English class and went to get some ice cream. And I watched the smurfs. And I went to a baseball game with my moms bank.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 am
Profile YIM
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
cocoa wrote:
Today was SOoooo hot 108 degrees! So I didn't do much outside but I had to water my moms flowers and her garden and in to weeks were going to Virginia! So yay! I had my English class and went to get some ice cream. And I watched the smurfs. And I went to a baseball game with my moms bank.

What state do you live in now and where in VA are you headed to? I only ask cause I live in VA and I'm curious.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
DarkWish wrote:
cocoa wrote:

What state do you live in now and where in VA are you headed to? I only ask cause I live in VA and I'm curious.

Nebraska and I'm going to the Williamsburg the old place.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
cocoa wrote:
Williamsburg the old place.

I was there when I was a teenager, I didn't really appreciate it much since let's be honest a vacation to go to a historic place? So I have bad memories from long ago. It was also incredibly hot when I was there which was either in a June or July since in the 90s we only had summer vacations with my mom working at a school.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:58 am
Profile WWW
Mr. Game & Watch

Gamer Greg wrote:
cocoa wrote:

I was there when I was a teenager, I didn't really appreciate it much since let's be honest a vacation to go to a historic place? So I have bad memories from long ago. It was also incredibly hot when I was there which was either in a June or July since in the 90s we only had summer vacations with my mom working at a school.

Don't tell me you can't appreciate the history in a city like Boston?

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 am
Forum Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Jack wrote:
Gamer Greg wrote:
cocoa wrote:

Don't tell me you can't appreciate the history in a city like Boston?

Haven't been to Boston; and I have a greater appreciation for history now as an adult.

During school, I hated history; well most history. I have (and still) a strong appreciation for the Medieval era, along with Feudal Japan. But as an adult, it was pretty cool to see some historic sites like ruins in Mexico (I know the name, but just can't spell it).

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
I'd say it's about time for another update.

On Thursday I went to the food bank and was helping poor people. There was aLot of people there. You wanna know why? Because the criminal people were there doing there community service and so yeah it was scary and I made cookies. But otherwise not very much happend.

Friday was my grandmas birthday and so we had to do something for her birthday because if we don't then ohhh jeez she'll make a big deal out of it. So I made her a cake that day and we went over to her house. My nanny was over in the morning for a little while and she brought the smurfs so I watched that and it was a great movie.

On Saturday me and my dad went to rock port Missouri and got some 4th of July stuff cause we have a deliberation at our house and were in charge of fireworks. They had a fairily large selection. Then we got home at about 2:00 and my mom gets home and say that I'm going over to my cousins now I was like "I just had him over 4 days ago I don't need to see him again" but apparently he thinks he does need to. So I went over there and had a good timeish. His dad had a nice bow. And he has a 3ds too so we played a few of games for that.

Today I was at his house until about 2:00 then I went to the pool with some people and that was all I did today and I played kid Icarus uprising on multiplayer and I'm actually pretty good at the game and would like to play some of you people soon because I'm pretty good.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Monday...

Well on Monday all I did was work. I had to work outside on the aceridge mowing mulching trimming, pulling weeds and moving a few things. Over all it took 5 and a half hours! And I'm only getting paid 10 extra for that.

Yesterday was also more working it was more cleaning up then working. I cleaned the building out and raked up grass that I mowed and moved a few other things. In late after noon I went to sheels and looked at some new bow's to get and a few extra arrows. Later that night we went to the pine lake show with some people that we know that live by there. Lots of loud and bright fireworks.

Today I'm sure that later in the morning I'll be cleaning inside if the house because we have some family and friends come on the 4th.

I hope everyone has a great 4th and doesn't get hurt!

Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:42 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
I just wrote this poem about a week ago...

Words can hurt worse than sticks and brick,
They can burn and sting.
Words can be the cure for a shattered heart.
Actions are heard just as loud as words.
But silence will always break the heart.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
well I had a good forth better than last years anyway lots of booooms in our neighborhood. Was up super late and on the 3rd I with some others lit off some m80 cherrybombs those were pretty loud.

Yesterday I first went to the pool then went home and played ocerina of time which Nintendofuse helped me get through the water temple. The rest of the day didn't do much.

Today I didn't really do any thing till about 5:00. But otherwise I was home all day by myself and played ocarina of time again. Then later went to cheddars to eat. This is going to be my last post for a little while now. So I'll update in a day or 2 or 3

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Wow it's been 10 days since I posted here!

Well as some of you may been wondering, I am still posting here I just got back from vacation to Cali and am going to Virginia in 2 weeks. I guess I just never really felt like posting while I was on vacation but it was really fun our house was right next to the beach so it was like my whole back yard was the ocean! But it was a little scary there was a. Few incidents when there were jelly fish stings but I wasn't really scared and the were 2 stingrays spotted by the pier no one was harmed by them but they were spotted and I saw a sting ray when I was on the pier so there were actually sting rays. Se stayed at a nice house at new port and we went to Catalina island and balboa island. There really wasn't much to do at either of the places. Lot of homeless people there and street entertainers and one of them was really good. I guess I never really thought about it but I really like the people that live there they are really friendly. I got to be good friends with some people about 15 so not to much older umm I think they were a little tipsy but I don't know I don't judge it I don't judge it. So yeah I wanted to get my nanny a shot glass that said I got tipsy in California but nope. Any way just gat back to my place and it's nice I like my but any ways that's all. For now

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 am
Profile YIM
Pokémon Master

Post My majestic Daily life
Welcome back! Glad you had a good vacation. Being that close to the beach would be pretty great.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 am
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
schmete wrote:
Welcome back! Glad you had a good vacation. Being that close to the beach would be pretty great.

Well thank you and yes it was very fun witch reminds me that I also went to universal studios and it was very fun because I really like acting and I do a lot of acting so that was my part of the vacation. My mother got us all the VIP passes so I didn't have to wait in any lines, I got a walking tour of all the stages in the lower part any way and I got to eat stage food! Witch is delish! And I got to walk through there out door stages as well like there new York city set and the 6streets Texas set! But that was about it that I can remember.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Sweet! How did you like Universal? I've only been there a few times out in California. You went to the theme park right?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Gamer Greg wrote:
Sweet! How did you like Universal? I've only been there a few times out in California. You went to the theme park right?

Yeah but I didn't go on any rides the tour was really long because we had to walk and our tour guide was kinda a slow talker so but yeah I had very much fun

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Ok so I am going to ask for some advice now because I feel most of you are older and might know what I should do. Ok so I am dating a gurl and we have been dating for 4 months now and we dated before but we broke up and then got together again. So If I feel no emotions for her well Maybe I do but I dont Really thinks so like I feel like somethims missing but I really don't want to break up with but I can live with out her. Ahhhhhh! This may not even make any sense

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 am
Profile YIM
Kremling

NNID: noahdp
cocoa wrote:
Ok so I am going to ask for some advice now because I feel most of you are older and might know what I should do. Ok so I am dating a gurl and we have been dating for 4 months now and we dated before but we broke up and then got together again. So If I feel no emotions for her well Maybe I do but I dont Really thinks so like I feel like somethims missing but I really don't want to break up with but I can live with out her. Ahhhhhh! This may not even make any sense

It makes a little bit of sense.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:20 am
Forum Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
cocoa wrote:
Ok so I am going to ask for some advice now because I feel most of you are older and might know what I should do. Ok so I am dating a gurl and we have been dating for 4 months now and we dated before but we broke up and then got together again.

Did you end it the first time? Was it you who wanted to get back together with her, or was it her idea?

cocoa wrote:
So If I feel no emotions for her well Maybe I do but I dont Really thinks so like I feel like somethims missing but I really don't want to break up with but I can live with out her. Ahhhhhh! This may not even make any sense

Are you more worried what she would do if you guys broke up? Or do you have feelings for her and don't want to bring up? This could go either way.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
I broke up with her the first time but then she started dating another guy to make me jelous and that guy was my best friend so I asked her out again. So yes its kinda both because she may just do that again.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 am
Profile YIM
5000+ Club

3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
cocoa wrote:
I broke up with her the first time but then she started dating another guy to make me jelous and that guy was my best friend so I asked her out again. So yes its kinda both because she may just do that again.

My girlfriend who I was dating for over a year broke up with me just this week. But I'm sure I could be of some assistance.

So, she is no longer dating your best friend, correct? And you've talked to your best friend about this?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:31 pm
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
JumpingGirraffe wrote:
cocoa wrote:

My girlfriend who I was dating for over a year broke up with me just this week. But I'm sure I could be of some assistance.

So, she is no longer dating your best friend, correct? And you've talked to your best friend about this?

The first question I don't know but but he scone one no.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:08 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Today I went to see ice age continental drift and I must say it was hilarious. And now I'm watching finding memo on disiney chanel. And this morning a played kid icarus uprising with some one and then this evening I played Mario kart with some one and then I played well it died so well now I'm watching finding nemo on my tv in my room.

*just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming*

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy

3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Have you Ever thought about this question... what can you get from a tree that you can't get from the ocean?

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next