It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 am



Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
My majestic Daily life 
Author Message
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post My majestic Daily life
Ok so I decided that here I would post about my randomly majestic life. So I don't end up... Well... "trolling" again.

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 am
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
Well.. Today was different. I woke up this morning at 10:00 (central) an hour later than supposed to. I was supposed to be watching Sam my younger brother. And he broke my wii so I got in trouble for that.

Then, with my slushy magic I made a wild berry smoothie. And I guess Sam had some pop this morning so he was going all crazy! Then kelby (our "nanny") took us to lunch with Jen (her roomy) at panda and I got a fortune cookie and it said to trust people but keep your eyes open. Good advice.

And then little magic drops of water came out of the sky a little bit after. I also started kid Icarus uprising over again so I'm only on level 4. :/

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
If anyone wants to post something about or has a question feel free to posts:)

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
All that I got done today was making these
Image
Reeses cookies!!

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:35 pm
Profile YIM
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post My majestic Dailey life
FYI, it's spelled "daily." I actually am looking forward to more posts.

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:09 pm
Profile
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7861
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
Yea, I'm looking forward to more as well.

And since you said questions are okay, I'll start off... what is your favorite movie and your favorite TV show?

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
DarkWish wrote:
Yea, I'm looking forward to more as well.

And since you said questions are okay, I'll start off... what is your favorite movie and your favorite TV show?

Well my favorite movies are spider man, avengers, batman, and and I like puss in boots. Yesterday I saw Madagascar 3 and tomorrow I'm going to see brave with a girl... Not yet dating. And I don't watch much tv so I don't really have one but sometimes I toon into nick to see powerangers.

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile YIM
Mr. Game & Watch
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm
Posts: 1008
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
Ooooo, someone's got a movie date.

Where does you name, cocoa, come from?

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 pm
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
Jack wrote:
Ooooo, someone's got a movie date.

Where does you name, cocoa, come from?

Well... You know how I was banned from here? Well I was making cake while getting a new account for Nintendofuse and I was putting in the cocoa and I was thinking of a name and well there it was on the label but I thought I would get banned again anyway and well here I am. Cocoa not banned just close at one point.But my name is actually josh most people just call me Jamie

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:29 pm
Profile YIM
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Posts: 3242
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
Do you bake a lot?

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 pm
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
Jack wrote:
Ooooo, someone's got a movie date.

Where does you name, cocoa, come from?

And we're not dating... For now...

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
schmete wrote:
Do you bake a lot?

Well yeah right now my moms gone so I am the one who cooks for the family

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
Here are just a few things I've made this summer...
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image


Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 pm
Profile YIM
Podcast Producer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Posts: 7861
Location: Virginia
NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
cocoa wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
Yea, I'm looking forward to more as well.

And since you said questions are okay, I'll start off... what is your favorite movie and your favorite TV show?

Well my favorite movies are spider man, avengers, batman, and and I like puss in boots. Yesterday I saw Madagascar 3 and tomorrow I'm going to see brave with a girl... Not yet dating. And I don't watch much tv so I don't really have one but sometimes I toon into nick to see powerangers.

Interesting. And I might be seeing Brave with a girl as well, nice choice.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 am
Profile WWW
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
To end my day I looked at this picture of a shark. bet you can't see it.
Image

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 am
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Posts: 1232
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
3DS Friend Code:
0430-8286-7357
Post Re: My majestic Dailey life
cocoa wrote:
To end my day I looked at this picture of a shark. bet you can't see it.
Image


Woohoo! I saw the shark and it took only about 5 seconds. I used to love looking at these as a kid.


Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 am
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
I know right! There just so cool I haven't seen one of thoughs for a long time but I found one on the Internet. And for those people how don't know how to use the Internet, fist you click on the little internet window then go to the Blake line on the top of the screen and type in google. Then in the search box type in cats nd then click iImages and lol forever. :tongue:

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 am
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Well...I went to see that movie with that girl and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be but at least it wasn't another typical Disney princess ending. You know where the princes goes through some kind of conflict then some poor guy saves her and they get married. This was better and define toy not typical she didn't even want to get married and it's a lot different, original. And then we went across the street to Carlos Õ Kelly's and that's all that I have done so far.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:35 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Well my parents finally came home and I went to the mall and I got the legend of Zelda ocreina if time. Yes I know it's a little late but still I want it.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:07 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Image
It's my kitti his names goldie

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Well today I was playing the ocerina of time 3d.then my cousin face timed me and we played ssbb for a while then we played mariokart wii. (he left his 3ds at his daycare.) he helped me with some parts of the legend of Zelda . Took my cats to the vet today to get shots. And now my parents are going out to eat and my grandma is going to be here.

_________________
Image


Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 pm
Profile YIM
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
Today was dumb. This morning I didn't even get to go to church. Mainly because I didn't get up early enough. Then I asked my parents... Why aren't we going to church? They said were going boating. I was so upset. Soooooooooo upset. So I had to help git it ready and they were like packing males and stuff and I was like why are you packing this and they said that we're going to be at the lake past dinner. Even more upset.

Then when we got there at like noon I was talking about how the boat would just stop working when we're in the middle of the lake and bad things would happen. They just ignored me. Btw this boat is really old. So we go and boat around for a little while then at like 4:00 my dad started going like really fast. And it was only like on fifty and the transmission must have went out and the boat just went into a really bad sounding nuteral/idle. And we were in the middle of the lake! I was so angers because I knew this would eventually happen. But we found someone to tow us in. The car ride home was silent.

Then we get home and my dad says I have to mow the lawn I'm like omg! Because he's going to be gone for the rest of the week. And our lawn is like 5 or 6 Acers. I was like fine what ever but had bin in the sun all day and I was getting a head ache and so I just got it over with. Then I git inside and my mom says I have to make dinner! Because she was going shopping! It's like they try to spend as much time as they can with me but there always going somewhere or at work. At least I get a large allowance. But otherwise that was it for today. :/

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am
Profile YIM
Kremling
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Posts: 697
NNID: noahdp
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
Today was dumb. This morning I didn't even get to go to church. Mainly because I didn't get up early enough. Then I asked my parents... Why aren't we going to church? They said were going boating. I was so upset. Soooooooooo upset. So I had to help git it ready and they were like packing males and stuff and I was like why are you packing this and they said that we're going to be at the lake past dinner. Even more upset.

Then when we got there at like noon I was talking about how the boat would just stop working when we're in the middle of the lake and bad things would happen. They just ignored me. Btw this boat is really old. So we go and boat around for a little while then at like 4:00 my dad started going like really fast. And it was only like on fifty and the transmission must have went out and the boat just went into a really bad sounding nuteral/idle. And we were in the middle of the lake! I was so angers because I knew this would eventually happen. But we found someone to tow us in. The car ride home was silent.

Then we get home and my dad says I have to mow the lawn I'm like omg! Because he's going to be gone for the rest of the week. And our lawn is like 5 or 6 Acers. I was like fine what ever but had bin in the sun all day and I was getting a head ache and so I just got it over with. Then I git inside and my mom says I have to make dinner! Because she was going shopping! It's like they try to spend as much time as they can with me but there always going somewhere or at work. At least I get a large allowance. But otherwise that was it for today. :/

How large of a allowance.

_________________
NOAHDP


Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am
Profile
Shy Guy
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am
Posts: 427
Location: Omaha NE
3DS Friend Code:
2320-73733170
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
$15 a week not including outside chores like mowing witch is an extra $25.

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:24 am
Profile YIM
5000+ Club
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 5166
Location: Somewhere in Canada eh?
3DS Friend Code:
4038-6055-7746
Post Re: My majestic Daily life
cocoa wrote:
$15 a week not including outside chores like mowing witch is an extra $25.

You get $25 for mowing? How big is your lawn...?


Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Forum style by ST Software.