It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Game Remakes 
Goomba

3DS Friend Code:
Post Game Remakes
Ok here you can list all the games that you wish were remade on the 3ds, ds, and ds lite etc. From n64, gameboy color, gameboy,etc. Or you can list the games you are glad they remade, you can also list the games you thought they shouldn't haved remade.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:41 pm
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Goomba

3DS Friend Code:
Post Re: Game Remakes
I for one think that they should remake super Mario sunshine for 3ds

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:44 pm
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
I heard there remaking pokemon emrald,sapphire, and ruby

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 pm
Goomba

3DS Friend Code:
Oh really for 3ds or ds

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
ds

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 pm
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
Depends on the game. I wouldn't have gotten OOT 3D if I had a 3DS game AND it did not come with that tempting musical CD. It has to be a game I really like, and one that I'd be willing to spend money on again. Minor costs are okay, but I don't think I should pay full price (of any other game) just for a graphics update and a few extras. I had hoped that Cave Story 3D would have been worth it, but it was only a graphical overhaul. OOT, while is still a quality game, I did not really need another copy of it, especially for $40.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

NNID: DarkWish
3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Viridi claws wrote:

You heard wrong.

As for me, Ocarina of Time was a worthy remake IMO. Uh... can't think of much else off the top of my head. Honestly though, I don't really want any games remade. I'd love SEQUELS to games, not remakes. You know, new content. I can think of tons of those: Pokemon Snap, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Kirby Air Ride just to name a few (yes, I'm more interested in those Pokemon spin-offs than the main series nowadays). I guess remakes can be kind of nice, but I prefer something new but in the same style as those games I listed.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Goomba

3DS Friend Code:
DarkWish wrote:

As for me, Ocarina of Time was a worthy remake IMO. Uh... can't think of much else off the top of my head. Honestly though, I don't really want any games remade. I'd love SEQUELS to games, not remakes. You know, new content. I can think of tons of those: Pokemon Snap, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Kirby Air Ride just to name a few (yes, I'm more interested in those Pokemon spin-offs than the main series nowadays). I guess remakes can be kind of nice, but I prefer something new but in the same style as those games I listed.

Yeah I really think there should be a new sequel in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Forum Administrator

NNID: hattrick
3DS Friend Code:
1590-4688-7305
IMO, there are way too many remakes these days in both games and movies. However, if one was to do another remake, I would prefer it a remake of an older game. These remakes of games that were released less than 10 years ago just make me think there is a lack of creativity in the industry.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master

Post Game Remakes
[quote="DarkWish"]Pokemon Snap, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Kirby Air Ride just to name a few (yes, I'm more interested in those Pokemon spin-offs than the main series nowadays)./quote]
Very nice choices. I'm not super into the Mystery Dungeon games, but I'd love to see a new Snap or TCG. TCG games would be great, because they could allow you to set cards as street pass gifts.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:10 pm
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
DarkWish wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

You heard wrong.

Why is it that you don't ever believe me DW.DO YOU THINK I'M ALWAYS MAKING STUFF UP ALL I DID WAS TELLING THE ONE THAT I HEARD THAT THIER REMAKING POKEMON EMRALD,SAPPHIRE, AND RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm
5000+ Club

Viridi claws wrote:

The boxarts looked amazing, surprised DW didnt know they were announced.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master

Post Game Remakes
Viridi claws wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

You heard wrong.

Why is it that you don't ever believe me DW.DO YOU THINK I'M ALWAYS MAKING STUFF UP ALL I DID WAS TELLING THE ONE THAT I HEARD THAT THIER REMAKING POKEMON EMRALD,SAPPHIRE, AND RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For someone who loves correcting people, you sure don't like to be corrected.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:57 pm
Moblin

3DS Friend Code:
schmete wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

You heard wrong.

so your saying I'm NOT TELLING THE TRUTH

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:40 pm
Pikmin Chucker

Viridi claws wrote:
schmete wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

You heard wrong.

That's exactly what they are saying. Just because you heard something doesn't make it true.

I'd love to see Wind Waker on the 3DS but not before Nintendo makes an original Zelda on 3DS.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:27 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
xXxTrIsTxXx wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

The boxarts looked amazing, surprised DW didnt know they were announced.

Please don't encourage him. We don't need the gullible believing the gullible.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokémon Master

Post Game Remakes
Viridi claws wrote:
schmete wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:
DarkWish wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

You heard wrong.

I believe that you heard the games were being made. I don't believe that what you heard is correct.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
schmete wrote:
I believe that you heard the games were being made. I don't believe that what you heard is correct.

This.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
Fire Flower

3DS Friend Code:
1461-6973-8679
Imo, they should remake the sidescrolling sonic games, I just wasnt satisfied by sonic generations

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:29 pm
5000+ Club

oldwizard wrote:
Imo, they should remake the sidescrolling sonic games, I just wasnt satisfied by sonic generations

Sonic Generations was fantastic, it was the sonic everyone wanted, lol. And they are doing the sonic sidescrolling ones, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 and 2.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
xXxTrIsTxXx wrote:
oldwizard wrote:

Sonic Generations was fantastic, it was the sonic everyone wanted, lol. And they are doing the sonic sidescrolling ones, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 and 2.

The one Sonic game I wanted and they screwed it up on 3DS... yes, I'm still bitter about that.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:22 pm
Profile WWW
Space Pirate

3DS Friend Code:
0619-3199-4715
Viridi claws wrote:

I really hope they do, ruby and emarald were my favorite pokemon games. i'd love to see how they would go about remaking it without ruining the games. It would definitely be interesting.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 pm
Podcast Producer

3DS Friend Code:
4768-7442-9149
Zeldaboy16 wrote:
Viridi claws wrote:

I really hope they do, ruby and emarald were my favorite pokemon games. i'd love to see how they would go about remaking it without ruining the games. It would definitely be interesting.

If they do, it won't be for a while. They just distributed Kyogre and Groudon in Japan, which is an odd move if a remake were on the way since they'd want people to buy the remake or get those Pokemon. Furthermore, there are many hints that the 6th Gen Pokemon games are on their way.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Barrel Cannon Acrobat

Well since they failed to release a Virtual Console version of Donkey Kong 64, I'd love to see a 3DS remake.
Not really sure what else, though a portable Majora's Mask would be phenomenal. I'd also like to see the Donkey Kong Country series get a 3DS release.

Bobius,Thu, 10 Jan 2008, 21:29 wrote:
I shall assume Mike is right as he is Mike.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:50 pm
Forum Moderator

NNID: Gamergd3
3DS Friend Code:
2878-9653-5609
ExiledBlacky wrote:
Well since they failed to release a Virtual Console version of Donkey Kong 64, I'd love to see a 3DS remake.
Not really sure what else, though a portable Majora's Mask would be phenomenal. I'd also like to see the Donkey Kong Country series get a 3DS release.

^This. I just rebought DK 64 for my recently acquired 64. I had assumed it would hit VC, but it did not. I may or may not buy MM for 3DS, depends on other games coming out around that time. As for DKC, I would instantly buy them, VC or not on the 3DS. I don't care for the 3rd one, but if it's packaged in I wouldn't care. Either that or include DKC Returns and I'd be extra happy.

150cc (All Items): 49-7013-6157-1921

Balloon Battle (All Items): 04-7760-0414-7349

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next